Building MTS on price chart analysis is UTOPE!!! - page 10

Judging by the picture, the girls on the right are in dire need of a testosterone boost with estrogen in their blood. :)

Mathemat >> :

The word "shout" is misspelled. But I get the idea.

P.S. Pardon me, I don't know Albanian very well myself. It's probably even more correctly spelled "shchod".

Albanian:)

Stumbled across via huhel for Spectrometr_Separate went =))
Democracy is also utopia!!!

hmmm.
But only the graph should be used, everything else is bullshit :)

RomanS >>:

Во-первых, не обязательно иметь суппер систему и суппер компьютер для прогнозирования (хотя конечно можно и сложную). Давайте рассмотрим на простейшем примере и возьмем простейшую систему на примере МАСД, допустим мы открываемся только по его сигналам . Понятно что такая система просто никакая, но! Если приходит сигнал по EURUSD на покупку, и по паре USDJPY тоже бай, то может тогда лучше сделать бай по паре EURJPY.

Варианты развития ситуации.

1. Если сигнал на обеих парах верный, то мы в большм плюсе

2. Евро растет, ена стоит на месте мы в плюсе

3. Евро на месте, ена вверх мы в плюсе

4. Евро падает, ена вверх мы при своих

5. Евро растет, ена вниз мы при свох.

6. И наконц единственный проигрышный варант когда и то и другое начнет падать, т.е. сигнал и по тйи другой паре длжен оказатьсяложным..

У каго какие мысли на этот счет?

Rereading the thread at first, a statement caught my eye, on which many of the arguments were then based,

that there are 5 winning options vs. 1 losing one,

The error here is that in calculating the probabilities they are taken as 5 to 1,

If you do not know the reason, you will have to make a mistake.

In the market there is always a leading pair and the rest are aligning themselves with it.

So it turns out that if you make a mistake entering one pair,

it's very likely that you'll make a mistake with the others, and it all comes back to 50/50.

RomanS >>:

Поэтому предлагаю обсудить эту тему.

1. Используете ли Вы методики оценки состояния рынка в целом?

2. Если используете то какие?

This is how I try to track the general state of the market.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tQ4oAJcwzxEBfm8Z9qSE-NQ&single=true&gid=0&output=html

RomanS >>:
х.з.
Но только график и надо использовать, все остальное херня :)

Second time I came across it, going for "analyzes" =))

Decided to read the first two sheets of posts, thought you were going the right way.

Thinking out loud ... In the stock market one trades shares, commodities in the commodity market, currencies in the currency market, it begs the conclusion that looking at the BRIT ENE

You don't see the whole picture of the state by BRIT and ENE.

I will probably come here more than once =))