"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 81

Burn!

"

Dear investors, it's time to summarise three months of active work.

First of all, I apologise to investors.

With a clearly good strategy, I overestimated myself.
1. During the time I worked on the record account I got enormous fatigue, the result you can see for yourself.

So,looking back I can say one thing -
2. I need more and more rest, especially when there are unfavourable periods in trading.

My plans:

3. -Rest.

4. - There are investors who want to work individually. I plan to work with them.

Iam not going to close my record account, but I will drag it to profit as far as I am able.
How long it will take me is difficult to determine, it all depends on market conditions.

All the news can be found on my blog .

P.s. My goal - 100,000% return remains unchanged, after some time a new attempt will be made.
I am sure I am capable of conquering this peak.
1. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA
2. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA
3. Likewise.
4. Tear up the foam."

LeoV:
I'm gonna pass, though I'm itchy in one place. )))) What's she doing there? Is she piping or what?

It's peeping there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) IMHO! So systematically pouring on a different market... :-) only one CUCKLE KNOWS ---- HOW ------!!!!! :-)

I got banned there... :-)

"

You broke Forex rules / Forex Forum for traders and investors at Alpari - Forex Investors & Traders Club

Dear Roman..,

You have violated the Forex / Forex forum rules for traders and investors at Alpari - Forex Investors & Traders Club.

Sanctions are applied: Flood

-------

-------

The number of points for the violation: 1. Depending on the number of points, the duration of the forum lockout is determined. Serious offences will result in the blocking never being removed.

Your message:
http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?p=3278186

Message from :

Dear investors, it's time to sum up the results of three months of active work.

First of all, I apologize to investors.

1. I had accumulated tremendous fatigue during my record-breaking account, and you can see the result for yourself.

So, looking back I can say one thing -
2. I need to rest more often and more, especially when adverse trading periods come.

My plans:

3. - Rest.

4. - There are investors who would like to work individually. I plan to work with them.

I am not going to close a record account, and as far as possible I will drag it to the top.
How long it will take me is difficult to determine, it all depends on market conditions.

All news you can find in my blog.

P.s. My goal of 100,000% return remains unchanged, a new attempt will be made after some time.
I am sure I can conquer this peak.

1. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA
2. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA
3. Likewise.
4. Tear up the foam."
Best regards,
Forex / Forex traders and investors forum at Alpari - Forex investors and traders club
"

The broom is working properly... :-)

Fuck them all... :-)

"Your message:

http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?p=3278186"

BU-GA-GA-GA-GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... This is the first time I've seen a PAMM account with $1,000,000 of manager capital. It's not up to heaven, but it makes me respect myself http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=201179

Roman.:
There's peeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) IMHO! So systematically pouring in a different market... :-) only one CUCKLE KNOWS ---- HOW ------!!!!! :-)

I got banned there... :-)

"

You broke Forex rules / Forex Forum for traders and investors at Alpari - Forex Investors & Traders Club

Dear Roman..,

You have violated the Forex / Forex forum rules for traders and investors at Alpari - Forex Investors and Traders Club.

Sanctions are applied: Flood

-------

-------

The number of points for the violation: 1. Depending on the number of points, the duration of the forum lockout is determined. Serious offences will result in the blocking never being removed.

Your message:
http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?p=3278186

Message from :

Dear investors, it's time to sum up the results of three months of active work.

First of all, I apologize to investors.

1. I had accumulated tremendous fatigue during my record-breaking account, and you can see the result for yourself.

So, looking back I can say one thing -
2. I need to rest more often and more, especially when adverse trading periods come.

My plans:

3. - Rest.

4. - There are investors who would like to work individually. I plan to work with them.

I am not going to close a record account, and as far as possible I will drag it to the top.

All news you can find in my blog.

P.s. My goal of 100,000% return remains unchanged, a new attempt will be made after some time.
I am sure I can conquer this peak.

1. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA
2. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA
3. Likewise.
4. Tear up the foam."
Best regards,
Forex / Forex traders and investors forum at Alpari - Forex Investors & Traders Club
"

I do not understand why a successful trader needs an investor

Speculator:

I don't understand why a successful trader needs an investor
It's strange that you don't understand. Having invested $300 and 10K roubles (in the second one), she raised about 200K quid on one and about 7 lakh on the rouble one. Feel the difference...

mr_Johns:
It's strange that you don't understand. Having invested $300 and 10K rubles (in the second one), she raised about 200K quid on one and about 7 lakh on the ruble. Feel the difference...

What guarantee is there that I will make a profit or at least get back the money I invested in the pawn shop?

mr_Johns:
It's strange that you don't understand. Having invested $300 and 10K rubles (in the second one), she raised about 200K quid on one and about 7 lakh on the ruble. Feel the difference...

I should add: with her "rollercoaster" it's one of the few ways to make comparatively honest "money" at the expense of investors.

And she would have emptied her own money a long time ago, because brokerage company is not an investor; it won't replenish the account if we lose money :) And among investors there are many who like to enter PAMM with their own money at the moment of a big drawdown.

Speculator:

What guarantee that I will get profit from investing into PAMM or at least that I will get back the money I have invested?
None. But if the trader is successful, and there will be some profit, the pamm service guarantees a refund + part of the profit
Mathemat:

I should add: with her "rollercoaster" it's one of the few ways to make comparatively honest "money" at the expense of investors.

She would have lost her own money a long time ago, because the brokerage company is not an investor, it will not fund her account when she loses money :) And among investors there are many who like to enter into PAMM with their own money at the moment of big drawdown.

well, tinny, a famous person at alpari, and this show was probably the longest... and "noisy".

Speculator:

What guarantee that I will make a profit or at least get back the money I invested?

The same as in any other business investment.