"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 42

Roman.: He finds (waits out) his silver buys by averaging his entry price on the aggregate position to nothing, and that's it. That's the whole system - had I known before, I would have avoided his PAMMMs altogether.

It is not obvious that he is averaging. I do not know what to do with him, I would not do it at all.

He is simply losing money, there are a lot of erroneous entries.

Roman.:

After 2 years of investing on Alpari, the amount of 150,000 roubles turned into 50,000 roubles.

Thought I'd invest in the pros - the de-payment would go up a bit... :-)

In general, the investors at the PAMM are the same traders, only their instrument is not currency, but managers.
And the hassle with them is more, because the trader has a fundamental and technical analysis, and the investor has a rollover, a forum and the science of "Psychology of personality of PAMM Manager", in which even Freud and Jung could not agree.....))))

Mathemat:

It's not obvious that he's averaging. Deposit load is very small, not at all like it was in August.

He is just stupidly losing, there are a lot of erroneous entries.

The company has been averaging, but with a different (lower) coefficient - if in August it was up to 30-35%, now it is down to 3.5%, but it doesn't change the essence...

+ something else I can read in his posts...namely, that he doesn't rule out the option of a complete flush...

In fact, fuck him, he's unbeatable, for fuck's sake...

LeoV:
In general, investors on PAMM are the same traders, only their instrument is not currency, but managers.
And there is more hassle with them, because the trader has a fundamental and technical analysis, and the investor has a rollover, a forum and the science of "Psychology of personality of PAMM Manager", in which even Freud and Jung could not agree.....))))

:-) I read the same thing today in the branch of some manager... :-)

Thank you for the enlightenment...

Roman.: Thank you for the enlightenment...

Investing in an obscure manager, who confidently declares that his trading is unsinkable and strongly self-confident, has a very high risk component, as he is likely to be inadequate.

That's a big minus of the pamm service ))))

LeoV:
Generally, investors on PAMM are the same traders, but their instrument is not a currency, but managers.
And the hassle with them is more, because the trader has a fundamental and technical analysis, and the investor has a rollover, a forum and the science of "Psychology of personality of PAMM Manager", in which even Freud and Jung could not agree.....))))

Found it... :-)

LeoV:

Investing in an obscure manager, who confidently declares the unsinkable profitability of his trades and is very confident of himself, has a very high risk component, as he is likely to be inadequate.

This is a big disadvantage of the pamm service ))))

I have watched all club days dedicated to PAMM-service - I know all these layouts... :-)

LeoV:
In fact, we've seen first-hand that there are no such things as perpetual engines, 'ever-growing trees'. Or.....?

Or that forex really can't make money in the long term.

Roman.: I know all these things... :-)
But how beautifully he went at the beginning, how sweet were his words and assurances of the immutability of trade....))))

C-4:

Or that it is really not possible to make money on forex in the long term.

I think it is at least theoretically possible, just because the amount of money is growing, inflation has not yet been cancelled