"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 3

Leo, I think you need to be more clear and specific (zero imagery) in formulating your question-theme.

I'd be happy to read the answers - and I won't speak so as not to get in the way of my experience.

No pictures, simple, but at least 100 words.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> I'll gladly read the answers - and I won't speak so as not to get in the way of my experience.

On the contrary, just everybody is waiting for your answer as a very experienced and advanced trader -

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> No pictures, simple, but at least 100 words.
Always good to listen to a professional.....))

LeoV писал(а) >>

On the contrary, everyone is waiting for your answer, as a very experienced and advanced trader.

Always good to hear from a professional.....

Well, I'm just saying, why do you get on my nerves? I'm happy to shut up and read. But rephrase the question. More specific, less hyperbole, less exaggerated expressions. I'm not serious. 10,000% in a month - what kind of nonsense is that? >> I know it's probably grotesque.

Well in general - in fact, the question itself, I think no one understands, that's why so few opinions.

What initial capital? What brokerage company? Or are we talking about the spherical horse? Well then we should probably clarify it too. No?

I'll shut the fuck up.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> 10,000% per month - what kind of nonsense is that.

Bullshit, you say? How about a realistic graph like this? 11000% for the month......

SProgrammer писал(а) >> With what initial capital? >> Which brokerage company? Or are we talking about the spherical horse? Maybe you should specify it too. No?

>> So you tell us your opinion - from what initial capital, what interest, in which DC do you consider realistic?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Bullshit, you say? How about a realistic graph like this? 11000% in a month......

Yep.

I wish I hadn't said anything.

But it must be great. Fantastic. Good luck. It's a single. It's a good climb. From 1,000 to 5,000 you can do it. But it's hard. The right way would be 2,000 to 2,500 without exceeding it. But nobody cancelled luck of course.

I won't say a word. Pardon me. I'm not here :)

LeoV писал(а) >>

So tell me your opinion - from what initial capital, what interest, in what DC do you think is realistic?

No, I'd rather read.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Fantastic. Luck. It's a single. But it's a normal rise. From 1000 to 5000 is possible. But difficult. The correct way would be 2000 - 2500 without exceeding. But nobody cancelled luck of course.

That's what I think, it's more like a rare fluke, which cannot be repeated a second time yet, but we'll see.... But you see, people write that it is possible to raise high interest rates and even monthly......)))

A game like this is enough to be played once or twice in a lifetime. Take your million quid and have some peace of mind. The truth is, you can take a million bucks, but you never get the peace of mind.

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's what I think, it's more like a rare good fortune that I can't get a second time, but we'll see.... But you see, people write that it's possible to get high interest rates and monthly......)))

:) You have to look at what was on the market at the time. You understand that it can also be a bad luck :) If you can understand the system, you can understand that it is a standard luck or a random fluke. :) And in the latter case it would be not 11000% but a clear minus. :)

I would not give money to someone like that, if you are interested in my opinion. The fluke is in contrast to the stability (a sign of perfection), that the mapping of quotations to the graph of income is linear. With the coefficient of 1, 2, 0.5, 0.1. But clearly linear. :) That is the growth graph in the presence of MM accelerates (the coefficient of dependence on quotes increases) monotonically. And if there is no MM, it remains, and if the coefficient of similarity is not stable, it's just lucky.

People write on the fence.

Big percentage is 25 * 100 = 2500 pips per month? You see. :) Again with the points. :)

I'm going to keep my mouth shut again - I won't get in the way.