[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 5

Shu >> :

Higher education is only for those who strive to learn! the rest only get "crusts". at best. :-)

We should at least get a crust...

And then we'll decide if it's worth it...

JavaDev >> :

Any great idea can be ruined by poor implementation.

>> And that's where you want to gain more experience, so someone can point out the mistakes and correct them.)

RomanS >> :

Look at you...

Have you seen a school where the pupils learn for themselves?

Yes - Life. (My dad didn't give me a belt when I was a kid - I didn't get it all)

Just understand - you can't get far on technical analysis alone. It has to be accompanied by analysis. (You decide what's more important.)

Trailing and other tricks - good when the strategy is ready. We set an order (in tester or demo) with fixed TP and SL. And then the FIGHTING SECTION...

RomanS

Here's the same H4 candlesticks only the strategy is different... Thinking over what to add and what to remove...

I' m thinking about what to add and remove... I am now testing it on History Center)

Let's go slowly, but move forward)

Forumers in one of the popular "A" DCs have been writing a 127-page advisor for a year now

I just poked at page 51 and I come across...

"i read all 50 pages and am ready to join the testing with my own parameters. as far as i understand, the most suitable versions are version 11 (general trawl on the first order) and 15 (stop trading to limit losses on open positions). If you don't mind, could you please send us explanation of all parameters in your EA? Since the first version many changes and new features have been added and the only name hardly indicates what and how changes affect the values and it's hard to collect all explanations from 50 pages of discussions.

Can you see the difference? A completely different approach...

Here it seems that the forum is more of a flooding than of programmers. Take the last 20 threads for example. How many of them address programming issues?

I'm not claiming to be the best system of the month...

I'm in favour of writing one together...

Propose your own, and let's start working with it, but the main thing is that it should not initially be based on some inductor... ...because the meaning will be lost, just everything must work, but no indicators, and the prof. factor in the long run was approximately equal to 1.00

RomanS, Have a look at CodeBase, there are similar...

I suggest "mine" - the market is fractal and fibose (but news spoils everything) - where do we start ?

ALex2008 >> :

Let's go slowly, but let's move forward)

I totally agree...

Anything I can do to help...

By the way, I'll give you an idea too, if I have time... but tomorrow for sure!

JavaDev >> :

RomanS, check out CodeBase, there's a similar...

where do we start?

with an idea...

welcome to our ranks...

Finally someone who's not scared... or am I exaggerating?

RomanS >> :

with an idea...

What's your problem with "my idea"?