[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 7

Vita писал(а) >>

Contemplation

In ordinary people the outward and inward vision is so interwoven with numerous practical series that they may, it is true, impart to it individual contents
and modifications, but the real impulse and the main purpose do not come from the vision as such; it remains merely a means to an activity already in view, and where it is not
it has a purely contemplative character and is contemplation that does not pass into activity at all.

Quote ("Contemplation of Life" by Georg Simmel).

xeon >> :

In ordinary people, the outer and inner vision is so intertwined with numerous practical series that they may, it is true, give it individual contents
and modifications, but the real impulse and the main purpose do not come from the vision as such; it remains merely a means to an activity already in view, and where it is not
it has a purely contemplative character and is contemplation that does not pass into activity at all.

Cool how Georg explained it...

I'd like a transcription... We are "ordinary" people, we don't understand the high ones :o)

RomanS >> :

Cool how Georg explained it...

I would like to decipher it... We are "ordinary" people, we don't understand the high ones :o)

It's a quote from a discourse on artistic vision. It can't be explained in a nutshell.

Vita >> :

This is a quote from a discourse on artistic vision. I can't explain it in a nutshell.

I'm sorry...

Took it personally at first, thought it referred to my suggestion to ALex2008.

Although that may be the case...

RomanS >> :

...I made a multi-currency filter, put it on the source GENA, prof. factor increased from 1.43 to 1.67.

I thought it was going to fail on the whole story, but it didn't... no way, I was really wrong... this trick worked not only on 2009, but also on the past periods!!! raising the whole system from 1.00 to 1.34 (this is without optimization... just with the first parameters, I didn't even tweak the filter, and for example with the same TP. 90 pips... so the potential is still great...

You should at least post tests... otherwise it'll turn out that either the story is not complete, or something else) Here the pros will tell right away what they don't like and why it won't work in real life))) It's better to listen to them in this regard...

xeon >> :

Ordinary people's outward and inward visions are so intertwined with numerous practical rows that they can, it is true, give it individual content

This saying is probably still true today, even though it's from a different context.

My context: contemplation of the market, rather than active action on it, allows us to understand why everyone generally fails in this market, and having understood it, to stand aside, which means not to join those who fail. And learning to trade, learning to write Expert Advisors that trade for you, is a fatal way, without prior training. If you don't hope for success in the lottery, then before you learn how to trade you have to answer yourself - why is everybody losing?

ALex2008 >> :

Although you put out tests ... or else it will turn out that either the story is not complete, or even something else) There pro tell you what they do not like and why it will not work in real life))) It's better to listen to them in this regard.

Unfortunately, I can't right now...

All the results are left at work, and as I use multicurrency filter, I (at home) don't have GBPUSD quotes in long term, so there's no point. Just in my beloved DC with the letter "A", for some reason I don't get quotes for this pair... I even wrote a letter to tech support that it doesn't work and they answered alas... it's still not possible...

I'll post it tomorrow for sure...

RomanS >> :

...for some reason the quotes for this pair are not swinging...

Download from the history centre... and no problem) download once and forget it...

ALex2008 >> :

Download from the history centre... and no problem) download once and forget it...

Teach me...

Vita >> :

You have to answer yourself - why is everyone leaking?

I have already answered this question for myself. That's why I decided to get into MTS, even though I realise that I will never be able to create an MTS like myself...