Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 5

StSpirit писал(а) >>

I'm not trying to promote anything, I don't really care if people come to Herczyk in droves or not at all! :) And he may have created a name for himself, and not through PR, but through successful trading. Besides a feeling of respect (the man makes good money and is quite adequate as a person and does not suffer from star fever), I have nothing in particular in common with Gerchik, I'm not going to praise him, I'm not going to suggest that anybody do that and I'm not imposing anything on him! :)

Neither am I in any way praising Herrchik. I don't judge what I don't know. I don't know him, I haven't seen his reports, and what he says is just words....))))) I accept the idea that he is a successful man and I also accept the idea that it might be a 50/50 split. It's like in forex - risk capital. If you can risk it, you can buy a seminar, if not, you can't.....)))) Life is like forex work...))))

I would say forex is like life :))

StSpirit писал(а) >>
I would say forex is like life :)))

"The sum doesn't change by changing the places of the terms" - famous law....))))

I agree, but life is more multifaceted, so its to the forefront of comparisons! :)

StSpirit писал(а) >> I agree, but life is multifaceted.

Ya-ya! Naturlich! )))

StSpirit wrote(a) >> so its to the first place of comparison! :)
Not a fact....)))

These gurus remind me of authors of books like How I Made My First Million. These books are mostly written about their own success stories, diluted with a drop of another generalisation. As trader Larry Williams writes, there is always some mechanical formula for success in these books. Do it this way and a million is in your pocket. The only thing is that for some reason there are no more millionaires.

The cult of the guru is assiduously cultivated by different ATC. Of course, they are wrong those gentlemen who say that if the gurus really know something, they have not told anyone. The fact is that there is a certain kind of people who are not fed with gingerbread, but let them teach someone. And this is good and normal. You really meet people who know something. Otherwise how do you explain their many years in business? There is a guru living in one well-known brokerage house and they call him "Our Guru". Amazingly, this man has been monitoring his test account with initial deposit of $5000 for 4 months already. This fact alone, already speaks in his favor. But, for two months the account has been systematically losing money, and the maximum drawdown was 40%. After a string of failures Guru decided not to put any stops. My comment in his training thread saying that he does not think trading without stops is a very risky venture has not been replied. After some time my message was quietly deleted by a moderator. And you say, "Guru, Guru...";)))))))))))))

C-4 писал(а) >>

Of course, you have to "filter the bullshit". How else? - You can't trust everyone)))). But I can tell you from experience that in order to understand anything in Forex, I had to learn too. And I had to learn for money, not for free, from quite famous people too. Of course, there was no ready-made grail, although the first TS on which I could start working were shown and explained how it worked. Of course, this first knowledge provided me with a certain platform, from which I was able to go deeper into understanding the market. I have already combined my studies, trading experience and some things that I learned from this and other forums, I am able to make my own TS, analyze them and make some decisions. Well, who is going to tell me for free how to make money? - "Look for fools in another aul"(c).

P.S. Although I would listen to this Gerchik ..... Even for the sake of interest and general development.....))))

SProgrammer >> :

Aristotle invented logic. What a clever man he was. I read him - fantastic - so clever!

Imagine for a moment that he wasn't. Can you?

Zen писал(а) >>

Imagine for a moment (just for a moment) that it isn't... can you?

>> I can.

SProgrammer >> :

>> I can.

glad