Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 20

trol222:

How drastically can the weights change?

Look at the link from my first post on this forum page - there should be (if not 100%, then about) what you are interested in.

sab1uk:

let's assume that the eurodollar pair is influenced by other pairs.

i hope it is clear to everyone that different pairs may not have the same degree of influence

so why does Semenych average oscillator signals (i.e. gives equal weights)?

I do not pretend to be true, I see approximately such weights:

What would the weights of influence of currencies on any one currency (e.g. the dollar or the euro) look like, rather than the weights of influence of pairs on any one pair?

Roman.:

Check out the info on the link from my first post on this forum page - there should be (if not 100%, then about) what you are interested in.

That's not it.

trol222:

sab1uk:....
Prival: ....
You're trying to talk to people who haven't been seen here in a very long time...

Figar0:
You're trying to talk to people you haven't seen here in a very long time...

and that's right, because it's a worthwhile topic, people have figured it out and...

My conviction is that the cluster analysis of the market can give a more complete picture of its condition/movement, and guessing on one pair is for those who like a thrill.
The analysis of a market segment allows to answer many serious questions, such as "when will the trend finally start, and more importantly, where will it go", "how long will the trend last" and, finally, "why did the pair go the wrong way I wanted".
Thanks to trol222, who raised this topic "from the depths of time" I read it and then in two days (yesterday and today) I raised the experimental demo by 80% hands, i.e. if I hadn't shat, I would have doubled it. I repeat, for two (!) days (well, I started it in time, I must admit), daily practice shows that similar situations in the market occur 1...2 times a week on the average (mostly Wednesday-Thursday for some reason), which is enough not to turn grey balls, and not to bite nails on second phalanx.

I find the automation of such trading extremely difficult for the following reasons:

a) multi-currency trading - goodbye MT4 tester

b) how to use values of the same SSFp in an Expert Advisor I cannot figure out (at least for the time being)

c) the mechanism of "trigger" is not clear - when tension was growing, growing, and then bang! (maybe the opening of trading, maybe a critical potential for currency imbalance, I don't know yet).

below is a chart of cluster trading results (only the last 11 trades!) - i.e. from the 66th!

imho there are fish here, I personally am interested - waiting for the next trend... ))

moskitman:

imho there are fish here, personally I'm interested - waiting for the next trend... ))

Who says there are no fish?) There are, we eat.

It's funny. Not everyone is strong enough. I have returned to the clusters about 10 times now, each time with a different idea that just pulsated with genius in my head. But as soon as I started to implement them, I ran into contradictions. And that's the way it's always been. Maybe once again it will come to this. The thoughts are there, lots of them. I need to piece them together. So far it's mush.

So why not try ....

For example, several people express their views and everyone finds out something new for themselves, a different angle to the problem - that's good....

Even the most delusional thoughts are sometimes true

For example, in another thread, I wanted to draw people's attention to a discussion of a market model that another person presented, and immediately there was a silence ........