A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 22

four2one писал(а) >>

Not only does the lady know about "programming" but she has read I.S.Turgenev!!!

Dear friend!

Shall we talk on topic or will you go to my personal ignore?

Maximus_genuine >> :

I'm sorry, but quite established characters ...what have they NOTHING to say about themselves?????????

With real work, of course. Only it's not immediately visible, not like idle chatter in the threads. You'll live and work with someone and you'll come to your own conclusions.

Swetten >> :

Dear friend!

Are we going to talk about the subject or are you going to go to my personal ignore?

I don't give a shit.

It's not like I'm creating such "smart" topics:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/17997

Help me learn how to trade.

Please add me to the list. I'm good myself and I write great advisers.

2 four2one

Dear Friend.

Avoid "I've seen it, I know it, I'm not like that" conversations.

The person you are talking to may understand dozens of times more about anything than you do.

Do not immediately put yourself in a position of being very smart, it would not be good.

Have a good day.

BabyBear >> :

Please add me to the list. I'm good myself and I write great advisors.

Yeah and eat meat, poultry and vegetables!!!

Swetten >> :

2 four2one

Dear friend.

Avoid nodding in the style of "and here I saw, and from I know.

Your interlocutor can understand dozens of times more about anything than you do.

Do not put yourself in a position of being very clever at once, it would not be good.

All the best.

Yeah, I've said it before: I am illiterate, uneducated, don't know letters and numbers. The cat does everything for me (see picture above).

What is "dozens of times more", explain to a man far from a computer.

P.S.

And don't try to be my friend, I don't like "very smart" people.

four2one >> :

..And don't be my friend, I don't like "very clever".

That explains it.

I have a suggestion, why don't we stop littering in the working thread and open another thread for creative discussions, it would be both practical and democratic.

granit77 >> :

That explains it all.

I have a suggestion, why don't we stop littering in the working thread and open another thread for creative discussions, it would be both practical and democratic.

"Working" thread! It's originally a "floodist" thread.

four2one >> :

"Working" topic! It's originally a "floodist" thread.

>> For many, it's a working topic. So, is the offer accepted?