Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 42

@timkrug #: @William Roeder, what is your problem with EA pending orders?

I believe the image you have embedded answers your question. It is exactly as William has stated in that post.

There are advantages and disadvantages to using Pending Orders, just as there are advantages and disadvantages to using Market orders instead.

For manual trading, pending orders are more advantageous, while for EAs that can monitor and react very quickly, Market orders are more advantageous.

Obviously there are caveats for each situation.

PS! Your post was off-topic, so it was moved.

ca anyone help me to make multi timeframe heiken ashi indicator . must be not repainting . thanks a lot.

may be exist way to call new pair directly from chart mt4 without open Watch market

hello everybody

I ask excusme

but I don t find where it is my previous post :" may be exist way to call new pair directly from chart mt4 without open Watch market" ? for me very difficuilt to orientis in this forum - I learn it....and please moderator may be it possible to be more patient? and simpli explain exist so option or not\?

@Migdal DRAGAN #: hello everybody. I ask excusme. but I don t find where it is my previous post :" may be exist way to call new pair directly from chart mt4 without open Watch market" ? for me very difficuilt to orientis in this forum - I learn it....and please moderator may be it possible to be more patient? and simpli explain exist so option or not\?

To open a new chart, you can go to the Menu → File New Chart and then choose a symbol from the drop-down list (only shows those enabled in the Market Watch):

You can also use the toolbar icon instead of the menu. The following examples show how to open the GBPUSD chart with two options ...

Alexander #:
Do you have enough money?
How do I trade, I already added funds

190055 #: How do I trade, I already added funds

If you added money into your MQL5 account here, you can't trade with that, since MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

All this is clearly explained in the top up page of your MQL5 account:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/190055/accounting/choosein

Please who can help with code that will open one trade per condition per bar

Aagad #: open one trade per condition per bar

You are looking at a signal. Act on a change of signal.
          Too many orders - MQL4 programming forum #1 (2017)

I very much want to couple Kalman filter to my EA but, being a novice coder, don't know how to do it. I tried writing something like double Kalman = iCustom(NULL,0,"Kalman filter", 6,1,1,250) with various modifications but nothing worked. The Comment function in Strategy Tester always displays Kalman = 2177483647. I realize this may be a stupid question but still maybe someone can help me out...

Thanks very much for you time and help.

Vlad