Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 36

Either I'm glitchy and it's not customary to discuss DCs, but I'll have to. If the moderators see fit, delete this post immediately. We all know Alpari. Do not be lazy to do the math. They have 23 hours in a day)))) I accidentally noticed. If you look at the M1 quotes, when you change the dates the last bar is at 23:59 and the next one is at 01:00. I wrote back on their forum there of course. I.e. From 00:00 to 00:59 on their server time there are no quotes.

Sepulca:
Either I'm glitchy and it's not customary to discuss DCs, but I'll have to. If the moderators see fit, delete this post immediately. We all know Alpari. Do not be lazy to do the math. They have 23 hours in a day)))) I accidentally noticed. If you look at the M1 quotes the last bar is at 23:59 and the next one is at 01:00. I wrote back on their forum there of course. I.e. From 00:00 to 00:59 on their server time there are no quotes.
What timeframe? I looked from M1 to H1. Everything is in place. Maybe you mean Friday to Monday? It's all good there, too, though. Just looked at it.

Zhunko:
What is the TF? Looked from M1 to H1. Everything is in place. Maybe you mean Friday to Monday? It's all good there, too, though. Just looked at it.

Damn, that was me looking at gold, all other instruments are OK. XAUUSD. No hour on silver either. Is it some kind of peculiarity if you trade Spot metal?

Thanks, but here's a Yandex tip. Live and learn. In short, I'm a fool myself))) I do not need to sit up at night and try to create Expert Advisors))))

Trading metals is done 5 days a week, 24 hours a day. However, it is important to know the breaks, the beginning of trading and the end of trading. Breaking time in metal trading is from 00:00 to 00:59 EET (Eastern European Time).

Do we have any circuit engineers here, guys?

I'm looking for a circuit solution. I guess I can't do it myself..."Ben, ai nidhelp..." © Brother 2

So, a number. We have a simple sequence of pulses after the multivibrator: 0101010101...
I urgently need to divide this sequence into THREE different outputs
1)100100100...
2)010010010...
3)001001001...

I struggled (and I struggled with triggers and counters), but I could only split it into 4, while I need 3.
There has to be a solution, right?

moskitman:

Do we have any circuit engineers here, guys?

I'm looking for a circuitry solution. I guess I can't do it myself..."Ben, ai nidhelp..." © Brother 2

So, digital. We have a simple sequence of pulses after the multivibrator: 0101010101...
I urgently need to divide this sequence into THREE different outputs
1)100100100...
2)010010010...
3)001001001...

I struggled (and I struggled with triggers and counters), but I could only split it into 4, while I need 3.
There has to be a solution, right?

I'll look it up on the Internet.

I think the option is -http://vunivere.ru/work11411/page2

YOUNGA:

counter for 3 I'll look it up on the internet

seems to be a variant of -http://vunivere.ru/work11411/page2

Thanks - found it!

"3-phase sequence generator": Shilo, Popular Digital Circuits - p. 58

moskitman:

Thanks - found it!

"3-phase sequence generator": Shilo, Popular Digital Circuits - p. 58

motor start? )))

evillive:
(motor running?)) )))
No.

Here's a question - when you open Task Manager, next to each process you can see its memory consumption. And if a process uses different DLLs, etc., where can we see how much memory they consume? Is there any way to see the "total" memory consumption of the process, including all of them?