Forex hosting. Sharing our experiences - page 7

AlexSTAL:
I agree with FxPro2...
Thanks for the advice, that's reassuring. I'll try some more MTs

zhuki:
Thanks for the advice. That's reassuring. I'll try some more MTs
If your hoster lets you upgrade to 2003... add 150-200 meg to your budget...

AlexSTAL:
If your hoster allows it, you can easily upgrade to 2003... You'll get 150-200 meg of extra space...

Or you could try cutting out all the fancy graphics and going for a classic style

FxPro2:

or you could try to cut out all the fancy graphics, do a classic style
It won't do any good...

why? freeing up the lead by reducing visual effects is realistic

Question: how long can a normal Netbook on Intel N450 survive with MT4 running all the time? Maybe someone has such statistics?

MoneyJinn:

Question: How long can a normal Netbook powered by an Intel N450 survive on all the time? Maybe someone has such statistics?

long, constant charging will only kill the battery on it, and you also need to dust it to avoid overheating, although overheating is unlikely as there is no load from the MT.

It's not the operation itself that is detrimental, but the voltage fluctuations, the switching on/off of the computer.

FxPro2:
why? freeing up the lead by reducing visual effects is realistic

Because they connect using the RDP protocol...

they do connect, but it eats up resources on the server, not on the local machine

MoneyJinn:

Question: how long can a normal Netbook on Intel N450 survive with MT4 running all the time? Maybe someone has such statistics?

All electronics fail in 90% of cases at the moment of switching on (reboot partly the same switching on)...