Forex hosting. Sharing our experiences - page 5

goldtrader >> :

Someone lives in a place where Chubais cuts off electricity often and for a long time ...

Someone has a non-ulim internet connection (dialup, gps...) and is very unreliable.

Someone is going on holiday and wants his EA to work for him.

There's a lot of different reasons...

+1.

Also, the computer at home is free all the time. And I'm not the only one who needs it, there's a queue behind me ))

goldtrader >> :

Someone lives in a place where Chubais cuts off electricity often and for a long time...

Chubais has long been in command of nanotechnology. RAO UES of Russia ceased to exist almost a year ago

gorby777 >> :

Chubais has long been in command of nanotechnology.

Chubais can't be reformed even in his grave. Not only did he steal a box of quid from the Kremlin, he also stole the main switch from RAO UES.

Reshetov >> :

Not even Chubais can be reformed in his grave. Not only did he steal a box of quid from the Kremlin, he also stole the main switch from RAO UES.

Got a personal score to settle with him? Or "someone said something"?

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Not even Chubais can be reformed in his grave. Not only did he steal a box of quid from the Kremlin, he also stole the main switch from RAO UES.

I still don't get it: Chubais stole the box, but Khodarkovsky is in jail.

Where is the truth? =)

real-trader писал(а) >>

I still don't get it: Chubais stole the box and Khodarkovsky is in jail.

Where's the truth? =)

They've all stolen enough, I assure you. You can't put them all in jail. Apparently they put the one who did not share with the right person. He got squeezed. )))))

Media reports today: The world's first free online computer launched

Tried it. Logged in. Loaded the desktop (by the way, the skin is in Russian, but all the gadgets are in English). It loaded quickly. Then I tried to do something. As a result, FireFox crashed and stopped responding. Had to kill the system process.

All in all, I didn't even know what it was.

Guys VPS is certainly necessary and useful! Who thinks about protection on the server (antivirus, firewall). As far as I understand regular antiviruses don't work there, we need a server one!

Va02:
Guys VPS is certainly necessary and useful! Who thinks about protection on the server (antivirus, firewall). As far as I understand regular antiviruses don't work there, we need a server one!
Do you need it?

Va02:
Guys VPS is certainly necessary and useful! Who thinks about protection on the server (antivirus, firewall). As far as I understand regular antiviruses don't work there, a server one is needed.
You turn on your standard firewall and don't surf the net and all will be well...