MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 3

Same problem - "rescanning the servers" helps.

infinum13 >> :

It's the same on Alpari. It says no connection. The connection is interrupted in general. Although my internet connection is OK :(( I noticed it today. No problems before.

And i have on my terminal when stopped it shows that there is a connection but no change in price. I have to restart it and it works again. What if I have not set TP and SL when I open a position?

stringo писал(а) >>
It is not that simple. Do you think we didn't open a demo account at Alpari, didn't arrange several charts with indices, didn't keep the terminal open 24 hours a day etc?

Have there been complaints like this before?

If so, how were they dealt with?

If not, why are they complaining now?

Also happens:

19:56:33 MetaTrader 4.00 build 220 started (Alpari Ltd.)
19:57:57 MetaTrader 4.00 build 220 stopped
19:57:57:57 MetaTrader 4.00 build 220 started (Alpari Ltd.)
19:59:09 PM MetaTrader 4.00 build 220 stopped

21:05:50 MetaTrader 4.00 build 221 started (Alpari Ltd.)
21:06:15 MetaTrader 4.00 build 221 stopped

Today's logs
I just downloaded 221 from Asian platform

P.s. I restarted the terminal, all is OK, quotes are coming :)

21:05:50 MetaTrader 4.00 build 221 started (Alpari Ltd.)
21:06:15 MetaTrader 4.00 build 221 stopped
21:05:39 MetaTrader 4.00 build 221 started (Alpari Ltd.)
21:06:55 '1482651': login
21:07:04 '1482651': login
21:09:12 '1482651': login
21:09:20 '1482651': login
21:09:46 MetaTrader 4.00 build 221 stopped

BARS писал(а) >>

It happens too:

Just put 221 on a fresh Axis.

P.s. restarted the terminal all ok, quotes are coming :)

if you do not know what the problem is, you think it will disappear in 221!?)

No, I was just changing the axis today, the 220 was a bit slow, I put 221 on, started it up, it got a bit thermal.

I just restarted and it's fine...

P.s. sometimes the Internet is very slow... yesterday they shut down all my ports except for the forum and MT :))

By the way, I also noticed the same thing......MT4 just stands up and that's it..... communication writes that it is there but quoting does not go.... only overloading MT helps

I also have this problem, very annoying, the Internet works fine and the terminal connection with the server is lost for some reason, even rebooting does not help, it happens often, and if the deal in the market or the whole day was waiting just the place where the terminal to open or close ... I do not know about others but it just pisses me off. forex4you company

This problem has been around for a long time. One of brokerage companies hangs terminal after receiving message by internal mail:

Dear Trader,
The ********* Trading Platform is about to undergo a daily routine system update which will commence sometime within the next hour 
and last approximately one minute. During that time, the system will be momentarily unavailable for new trades or open order modifications.

And they can do this "daily routine system update" three times a day.

I use this way - from external program regularly (by timer) send to MT4 command to rescan servers - SendMessage(...)

It is useless to analyse the logs. No message appears in the terminal logs!
Reason: