MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 7

stringo >> :
more operating system version

XP SP 3 "Zver"

MVV >> :

Since this is such a hot topic, I will try to give my thoughts. I have two reals at different companies and I have never had this problem. In all that time different things have happened. The most interesting case was the following: the terminal says "no connection" and most sites do not open. When I switched to the second source of Internet (1$/Mb - never failed) I got connection but no quotes. I switched to free dialup and everything worked. As I found out later, there were problems with internet in the whole city that evening.

I trade manually and only one terminal is always open. I use different indicators, including "long" digital filters. My Expert Advisor is the only one that works - it builds non-standard timeframes out of minutes. Maybe your problem is either in your brokerage company or in your Expert Advisor?

EA is relatively simple and without big looping calculations. No errors! Otherwise it would have been written "error number......, etc. or error haplock yourself a fool" . I don't think the DC would have that problem.

bet 222 build! (I wonder how long it will live!? place your bets!)

i suspect that the terminal flows are not resolved when getting quotes from dc!

my terminal died yesterday around that time!

21:20:05 HistoryCenter: synchronize 'EURUSD60'
21:20:10 HistoryCenter: 2827 bars imported into 'EURUSD60'

I really want to listen to the creators!

time of death 2009.03.17 16:55 (schedule 5 min)! 20:55 (comp)

last log entry!

2009.03.17 21:06:11 HistoryCenter: 11450 bars imported in 'USDJPY5'
2009.03.17 21:05:55 HistoryCenter: synchronize 'USDJPY5'
time almost matching!

who bet on what !)

do my suspicions have merit?

no. it seems to be about something else entirely. and this is a coincidence.

Why is it that when the firewall blocks the way to the network, the terminal shows that everything is fine and after some time, maybe a few minutes, it goes out of the network although it should do everything instantly? This explains why the quotes do not go.

Thanks to our joint efforts we were able to localise the problem.

Please download the new MetaTrader 4 build 222 client terminal from March 17 and try to reproduce the problem.

Thank you very much everyone.

stringo писал(а) >>

No. It looks like it's something else entirely. And that's a coincidence.

I can't say for sure yet! But yesterday the terminal died twice and imported quotes twice! And that was the last thing the terminal logged! And the time almost agrees!

what's your version?! or better yet pLEASE!!!

I'm downloading!

On the 220 build today the horror... I've had 10 times the connection has broken down or the ticks have stopped going. Opened a new chart on M1 and saw an interesting picture. After resuming work it draws first the last candle. And then, retroactively, it draws the candles that are not worthy. How to live with it?