Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 18

sol >>: I'm curious about something else. Does the EA remain profitable after appearing on every hole in the internet.

I guess so - at least for a while. In order for it to stop being profitable, the dealers/brokers need to pay attention to its algorithm by finding an antidote. And the algorithm itself needs to become mainstream.

Just got out...
: I want to sell one copy of the EA and then use the proceeds to trade the same EA, then I decided not to sell it, in general, and how else to get out, in general, it was the very beginning of my journey in this business, and who does not believe me, then let the one who found the person whom I sold the EA and prove, then I have no problem to give 1000$.
And with that EA I could have shared it with the club without a problem.

FOREXMASTER >> :
Just got out...
: ) I didn't deny that I was trying to sell the EA...

>> a confession on a given topic:

I suggest we rename this thread the expert vaporiser's club (or the scammer's club, the loser's club).

Everyone knows that normal experts (ideas) do not sell.

Why not make money on your own experts. Or sell other people's ideas as their own experts. I have to figure out who steals from whom.

Serj_Che >> :

I suggest we rename this thread the expert vaporiser's club (or the scammer's club, the loser's club).

Why not make money on your own experts. Or sell other people's ideas as their own experts. They do not know who steals from whom.

+1

Serj_Che писал(а) >>

Why not make money on your own experts. Or sell other people's ideas as their own experts. One has to figure out who steals from whom.

And then there is the club "Persons offended by ProChrumpsters". If these great alien ideas bring profit to pay decent salaries to programmers, no one would steal anything.

Mathemat >> :

I guess so - at least for a while. In order for it to stop being profitable, the dealers/brokers need to pay attention to its algorithm by finding an antidote. Yes and the algorithm itself needs to become mainstream.

Brokers and dealers have nothing better to do than to lose clients by developing an antidote to MTS! You poorly understand the structure of forex, the client takes the risk of the trades, he pays more for the spread, the broker is always on the plus side. But the fact that the market is able to adapt to the MTS is a known fact, and comes out of the simplest conclusions: Suppose there are 100 customers in the market, of them one has an excellent MTS, then one has all the trumps. But when this strategy, or something similar appears to at least 20 - 30 customers (and it will appear!), this system begins to work badly (and we do not know how to do this.) But the system does not work well, because we do not know how to do it.), this system begins to work badly (like MACD, neural networks ...), it is natural, because the amount of money is the same, and someone has to lose, because otherwise the balance of the money supply, which in itself is not possible.

It's not clear how the "community" is going to protect its developments? By encryption? - This will slow down MTS, and yes new hackers have NS with GA on board, now almost any encryption is cracked by the count of times. "Legally" - it has to be paid for, and it is not very effective in our country.

nav_soft >> :

It's not clear how the "community" is going to protect their designs?

Gg :) Since this is the question...

I'll make a small poll - how much you will pay for rent for a month for an EA, which profitability is around 1.5 - 2, bringing 500-1000 pips a month on average?

TheXpert >> :

Gg :) Since this is the question...

How much will you pay to rent an EA, whose profitability is around 1.5 - 2, bringing 500-1000 pips on average per month?

1$

BARS >> :

1$

That much I don't agree with.