Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 50

Mischek >> :

>> that's me confusing the moderators.)

It's nothing - they don't read threads :)

goldtrader >> :

It's nothing - they don't read the threads :)

it looks like they're reading now.

1:0 in favour of Jouf

Mischek писал(а) >>

I don't get it. "How much to weigh in grams?" What exactly to do and to whom.

I didn't set out my model, theory, recipes and so on here. I do not think that many are interested. I simply noted that Russia is still at a crossroads, while you can still choose a path that will not be either Soviet or American. If, of course, you have your head on your shoulders and not rely on your uncle.

FION wrote >>

You have to move somewhere anyway - it's when you're looking for the toilet. Russia is still weak enough for a non-trivial way out. What is the strength?

It depends who is looking for what. :-) Russia's strength is that so far it has kept its statehood, the integrity and efficiency of its power structure, a sufficiently high productive capacity. Not to mention the resources that make it independent of imports. This is a very significant factor.

Figar0 wrote(a) >>

It seems to me that Russia has already used up its chance for a revolution) Maybe we have had enough of it? Let someone else experiment on their country and people. The evolutionary path is somehow closer to me, how much can we learn from our mistakes?

I was only talking about revolution in relation to the United States. It is the only way the system of power can change there. But Russia does not need this, and that is the uniqueness of the situation. Russia is at a certain point in its development. It has already had a revolution when the USSR fell apart. Now there needs to be a creative phase. But what Russia will build - Russia or the States-2 - is the question. Kudrin has already solved it.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Russia's strength is that it has so far retained its statehood, the integrity and efficiency of its power structure, and still has a sufficiently high production potential. Not to mention the resources that ensure its independence from imports. This is a very significant factor.

1. Corruption is among the highest in the world.

2. Lagging behind in technology, the economy is sitting on the oil and gas needle.

3. Half of all consumption is imported.

I was talking about strengths. And there is nothing to talk about weaknesses - too much space is needed, the forum is not enough :-)

But if everything was all right, there would be no need to move anywhere. And there would be nothing to discuss.

Still, we must learn not to mix God's blessings with the eggs. Otherwise it would be a conversation between two deaf people. :-)))

Yurixx писал(а) >>

I was talking about strengths. And there is nothing to talk about weaknesses - too much space is needed, the forum is not enough :-)

But if everything was all right, there would be no need to move anywhere. And there would be nothing to discuss.

Well, here come the signs of analysis...

In view of the current operational situation, I suggest renaming the thread topic:
While this thread is flooding $$$ will replace both "AMERO" and "EURO" by the end of spring !?

Mathemat >> :

What's that got to do with the Orthodox? We don't need any more of this hurrah-patriotism. Pu has undoubtedly done a great deal to maintain the stability of the state - and that is probably the main thing he should be respected for. The relative economic stability during his rule is probably not his merit anymore.

I was being ironic and you didn't get it.

Putin's main merit is that everyone thinks things are stable and will never get worse

Night and day I say the same thing -
Don't be afraid, people!
Don't be afraid of the prison, don't be afraid of the law,
Fear not the pestilence and the pestilence,
Fear not the only thing you have to fear,
Who says, "I know how to do it!"
Who will say, "Come, people, follow me,
I'll teach you how to do it!"

Maximus_genuine >> :
I say the same thing night and day --
Don't be afraid, people!
Don't be afraid of the prison, don't be afraid of the prison,