[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 97

Petrov297:
Yeah. It's just like A. Raikin: "Standing medieval knight in it is our sawdust. Oh fool our brother." So it's the same here: "I'll write any advisor ....." and a lot of excuses.

What's your majesty unhappy about?

sergeev:

What is your majesty unhappy about?
What's there to be happy about? You believe what people say. And then they start talking about the indicator. I don't care what it draws on M1. I don't care about the indicator's drawing on M1, I don't care about its illusions. I just need an Expert Advisor. And how I will lose my dough is my problem.

Petrov297:
Yeah. It's just like A. Raikin: "Standing medieval knight in it is our sawdust. Oh fool our brother." So it's the same here: "I'll write any advisor ....." and a lot of excuses.

I can "open your eyes":
1. "I'll write any expert or indicator for free". Where are they talking about deadlines or the quality of this code?
2. The quality of your indicator for a future EA is highly questionable.
3. from popular wisdom: "Free cheese in a mousetrap"; "The greedy pay twice".
4. In A. Raikin the knight is "srendezvous".
Therefore, during the waiting period for this advisor:
a)you (your friend or relative) can learn how to make a similar advisor (with uncertain quality), correct your indicator yourself or make another one;
b) you can refer to the Work section.

Thanks for that, but learning such tricks at 50 years of age because of one expert doesn't seem like a good idea. Well, God give you the best of luck.

Petrov297:
Thanks for that, but learning such tricks at 50 years of age because of one expert doesn't seem like a good idea. Well, God give you the best of luck.
It's a lot of work. Where there's one, there's another, and so on and so forth...
Besides, constant mental effort is the only way to prevent age-related sclerosis from turning into unwanted marasmus. No joke.

granit77: Besides, constant mental effort is the only way to prevent age-related sclerosis from turning into unwanted marasmus. Not a joke.
And not only to prevent senility, but also to prevent death. Those who strain their brains do not die as quickly as those who do not think. A study by British scientists, I think.

Sharmuta:

Hello

Would you be so kind as to tweak the worthwhile Expert Advisor

I have a small request, I think it will take a few minutes for a programmer.

It's worth just adding two things to a simple EA.

EA http://files.mail.ru/N0D4UZ (ShockBar v.1.1.)

The Expert Advisor trades on the principle: If a candle closes upwards, then buy with a take profit of 5 points, and vice versa.

If the price rolled back for example 50 or 5 pips, we open again until the price rolls back then take profit - this is the grid.

1 Momentum

To add to our EA a moving average, so as the EA trades along the trend, with the parameter to set a longer or shorter period.

2 Momentum

During a grid, the EA stops trading until the grid closes. So this is what I am interested in, to enable continuation of trading during the grid, with parameter on off.

It makes 300%, but with plum, and the plum is rare. Mostly when trend starts and this is what I want to do, is to make the plums less by moving average, i.e. by trend. I have noticed that i am losing when the trend starts and trades were opened against it.

I will be very grateful for the help and I think this EA will be useful for many people.

Let's go through the steps.
When adding a moving MA (one MA two or how many?) to trade on a trade what is the signal? (if one MA is above the MA buy below sell?)
Please be more specific about the conditions. =)
If you have an ICQ then our process will go faster.

Mathemat:
And not only to alienate senility, but also death. Those who strain their brains don't die as quickly as those who don't think. A study by British scientists, I think.
Well, after 25 years in the army, I hope I'm not in danger of that yet. Our cause is just, we will win.

Petrov297:
Well, after 25 years in the army, I hope I'm not in danger of that yet. Our cause is just, we will win.
Then put the book on your shoulder and march. Here and older than you are people a couple of months from scratch have mastered the basics, and a year later began to write themselves all that is necessary. And in this thread with you discussed at least two your age and older.

Will you write three simple MACD Expert Advisors? The first when the histogram crosses the 0th line, the second when the signal is sent by the signal line, and the third when the histogram changes direction. All EAs need to be able to choose how much the indicator should change to be considered a signal, and most importantly, all signals should work, it is this error that I could not solve myself, so please help. I am grateful in advance.