[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 96

Petrov297:
It's not too bad on a minute, either. But I work on TF30 and above. There is also a function in the indicator to put a signal from the second candle. I have tried it with iCustom Expert Advisor, but it took me a long time to think about it. I tried it with iCustom EA but it has a long thinking process. I need a signal to be set immediately. And if you write, I would like the TF selection to be done manually.
What does it mean, "tolerable"? You should set the indicator period, say 5, and you will see. It draws like a free artist)

Nah, you'll have to try and find indicators like that. Manually, at the recommended time from 10о to 19о it shows amazingly well. But after 7 p.m. there is no point in trading, it is very choppy.

The indicator also has a function to receive signals from a higher TF.

Hello The indicator builds the max and minus weeks. help me fix the difference with the time on the server three candles for Sunday are very confusing, they count for last week although in fact it is a new week, please help fix it to count not from Monday to Sunday and Sunday to Friday. much obliged. in the first screen as is and the second as needed

And what is there to make out in the dark? It's easier to set up the lines once a week by hand and not bother.

Roger:
And what is there to make out in the dark? It's easier to set up the lines once a week by hand and not bother.
What's there to take apart, just two lines. Can you fix it?

arman1704:
What's there to take apart, just two lines. can you fix it?

No, I got it right.

Somebody write an advisor! I can't do it myself!

Roger:

No, I got it right.
Help fix, due to the difference with the time on the server three candles on Sunday, well, very distracted, they are counted for last week, although in fact it is a new week, please help fix levels are counted not from Monday to Sunday and Sunday to Friday. am grateful in advance

Yeah. It's just like A. Raikin: "Standing medieval knight in it is our sawdust. Oh fool our brother." So it's the same here: "I'll write any advisor ....." and a lot of excuses.