[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 75

forexnew:
Why don't they like it? Yes, they do, but to make a good EA you have to cram 200 kb of code, not 2 kb like you do. I repeat: it is not the idea itself that is bad, but the ability to bring it to reason! And it may take you years before you get it right.
that's not my adviser ! I found it in the database... !

So here is a request. There is a strategy: on the H1 chart at the opening of the candle to put a buy and sell stop at a distance from the price of 100 points (five digits). TP = 150, SL = 300. When one triggers, the second do not remove, let it hang. And so open at every hour candle.If you can write such an EA, it is desirable that it can be adjusted TP, SL and trade time. I tried to trade manually, not bad results, but with the EA, I wanted to optimize the trading parameters (TP, SL and time).

guys help me need a simple indicator that draws two lines on the chart only - the minimum and maximum of last week, and that Monday levels recalculated independently

arman1704:
guys help me need a simple indicator that draws two lines on the chart only - the minimum and maximum of last week, and that Monday levels recalculated independently

Fixthis one. If in its original form it will not work on weeks.

Roman.:

Correctthis one. If it doesn't work for weeks in its original form.
Thanks, but I need something like this.

In n days

Files:
5-34-5.mq4  3 kb

poruchik:

In n days

i.e. levels are recalculated once a week and show preweek's highs and lows from Fri to Fri) Thanks.

tried putting days - 1, but changed the period to W1, levels do not show quite accurately
Files:

Here you go, this one shows the previous week's channel:
Files:
weeklyf.mq4  3 kb