[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 44

richi_macsim:
extern int TF=240;
extern int SP=14;
int start()
{

double eurchf=iMA("EURCHF",TF,SP,0,0,4,0);

does not work this way :( ...what's wrong?

there is no error here. Check where and how you call.

Good afternoon.
I am asking for help. I need to improve the CCI indicator.
Variable, add another value. The aim is to get one indicator instead of two indicators with different values,
I want to use one indicator, but it shows two lines of different colours and colour for each parameter.
Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb

vasya_vasya:
can be built, but at a cost

Isn't the theme "for free"? Or is the algorithm so complicated? Of course, I don't know everything, but a lot of people write much more cleverly than experts...

Mixogen83:

Isn't the topic called "free"? Or is the algorithm so complicated? Of course, I don't know everything, but many people write and much more sophisticated experts...

The author of the thread left his brainchild a long time ago...

Mixogen83:

But a lot of people are writing to more sophisticated experts...

I've heard this story from many people, but I haven't found out from which forums they got it from.

Necron:
The author of the thread has long since abandoned his brainchild ...

I see.

Don't you do it?

Mixogen83:

I see.

Don't you work out?

This thread was created specifically for freeloaders. To write in one place and not to flub the whole forum.

Mixogen83:

I see.

Don't you work out?

For free I write simple tasks for myself, and only if I have free time. But I am not the author of this thread.

vasya_vasya:
This thread was created specifically for lovers of free stuff. So they can write in one place and not flubber on the entire forum.

... And for "vasya_vasya" to assert himself with snobbish rudeness towards beginners who are adequately addressed according to the title of the topic - is that it? I looked in the thread - some requests are fulfilled. So I asked. Foolishly, apparently...

And by the way, people do it, at least on Alpari, at least on the FXGeneral forum. This is done for search and verification of ideas and their appropriation, am I not right?

I just thought that this is a special forum, there are a lot of coders. Well, good luck to you, Mr. "kolya_kolya" in particular!

P.S. "For money" - is it for how much? Specifically my query, for example.

Mixogen83:

And they write, by the way, albeit on Alpari, albeit on the FXGeneral forums. It's all about finding and testing ideas and appropriating them, am I wrong?

If you were more persistent in your searches, you would have understood that on some forums programmers are paid by moderators to raise attendance of these sites receiving free software. This site does not need such methods to raise its position in search engines, or it is not noticeable?