[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 25

ehhh, cheated!!! :( they don't write any expert or indicator for free here!!! :( :( :(

I'm not an artist. I just liked to draw as a child. I used to redraw pictures I liked most of the time. Not copying, but creating my own interpretation.

I preferred to paint a still-life of flowers on a sheet of Watman paper with watercolours. A roaring stormy sea, on a piece of plywood in oil. My friendship with the pencil didn't work out. And it just so happens, I had some friends over. One of them was a girl. We were 15 years old at the time, the age when you start to look closely to the opposite sex. So this girl, began to look at the pictures, which I sculpted at the age of 10 - 12 years old and asked to draw it. It would have been okay, but she took me for a ride. Well, I took a pencil and zhizhnul!!!

Only this girl was mad at me afterwards. A lot.

She looked a lot like her in the portrait, only she looked 20 years older. My friendship with a pencil didn't work out.

After that, I walked around for a week feeling like cats had shit in my soul. And suddenly, I saw a calendar on the wall at my friend's house. A big one with a very beautiful girl on the beach. In a swimming costume. This calendar was brought by my friend's mum from a tourist trip to Bulgaria. And the girl on it was very very beautiful.

I ran home as if all the devils of hell were chasing me. Rushing in, I grabbed a sheet of wattan, a pencil, exactly a pencil, and ATTACK!!!! A few hours, and WRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!! WINNING!!!!!! I've outdone myself!!!!

At the very edge of the rocky shore, uninhibited by her clothes, confronting the gusts of wind and the spray of waves crashing at her feet on the timeless cliffs. The smooth lines of her hips, the firmness of her young breasts, the stature of Aphrodite and the profile of that very little girl looking out into the distance. To where the power of the great ocean is countered by a small white sail.

In the evening, taking my victory with me, I came to the park, where we used to gather with friends, and with a sense of great pride and hope for forgiveness, I handed her this scroll with a trembling hand..............

The contemplation did not last a minute. I really wanted to see every pulse of her emotions.........

At the time, we used to go to the cinema to see "Moscow Doesn't Believe in Tears" or "The Crew" to see a naked tit. We'd point at the screen and whisper in each other's ears: - Oh! Sex, sex!

.....All I managed to see were the open mouths and darting eyes of my companions, and among them, her crimson face and flowing tears. Then, a soul torn to shreds. A shred, another shred, another, another, another and another. And it seemed like it would never stop.

My God, it hurt so much!!!

Then I was told that she wept inconsolably and for a long time, asking over and over again: "How dare he disgrace me, draw me naked and show me to everybody?

So I said, who knows, maybe they don't write it because it's free, or maybe there are other reasons.

2 tork1 Yes you are a multi gifted individual! An artist - a writer - something else. What are you doing here (I mean, you're in the humanities)? :)

What is true is true. In mathematics, I have not progressed beyond equations with one X. And forex, well, I like it, but I'm kind of too old to learn how to program. I don't have enough time.

But I'm not an artist. I just like to draw.

tork1 >> :

What is true is true. In mathematics, I have not progressed beyond equations with one X. And forex, well, I like it. I'm just too old to learn how to program. I don't have enough time.

But I'm not an artist. I just like to draw.

It's never too late to learn.

The indicator should follow the price chart and when 2 (3,4,... N) consecutively increasing or decreasing bars are formed
descending bars, on the specified (manual, so it can be changed) bar (let's say on the third one),
appeared arrow, the signal and popped up a window with the name of the currency and timeframe. I will pay for the work. contact cherniy@bk.ru
Files:

chut писал(а) >>
The indicator should monitor the price chart and when 2 (3,4,... N) consecutively increasing or
falling bars, on the specified (manual, and that can be changed) bar (for example on the third),
appeared arrow, the signal and popped up a window with the name of the currency and timeframe. I will pay for the work. contact cherniy@bk.ru

>>see personal

Good afternoon! I need a zigzag showing the number of points travelled. It looks something like this

Hello, I need help in writing an EA. I've been working with FXClub for a long time and I'm not very good at writing EAs for MT4. The EA is based on 2 indices, there are several requirements not presenting a problem, I need it for 5-digit quotes (Alpari DC).
Files:
ldfav.rar  76 kb

Good evening!!! Can you do it for money? :) I'm interested in How you can control an EA from a distance??? DLL?? Please contact me! I have a conversation with you. 495518294