_Market description - page 15

Vinsent_Vega >> :

in blitz mode, sorry, can't do it now... I have other things to do besides the forum... and I don't need one... just answer the point you're trying to make... it's a one-way street...

trending is too general a definition, it's no better than my definition of "acting wave"...

in practice for me "trend" is a lot of things at once... depends on the specific tactic used... But to make it easier for you, let's say a trend is a segment where it is reasonable to use a trailing stop...

Well as I see it you don't have any definition. And about the blitz you don't want to, my business is small, turn tail on the ground, flick it and walk away. I'd rather you learn to get your own nonsense out of your head. Price has one tendency - it tends towards equilibrium, aka a balance between supply and demand, aka a correction between the two. If we were in a blitz, you'd have a paradox in your mind at this point :). Forget it... this thread has degenerated into demagoguery. I do not understand how you can solve a problem without formulating it.

SZS: Yesterday a friend told a joke about it. I posted it somewhere here under 'The algorithm for finding patterns', so if you look at forex with a position only to take, it's like a potato peeler, you put your head in a zigzag and everyone is the same... no deposit. The parasite system crushes right away.

Yourmindmy >> :

Price has one tendency - it tends towards equilibrium, aka balance between supply and demand, aka correction between the two

:) surprise... we learned that in our 3rd year... about 10 years ago... but what's the point... what's the point in trading? can we really create a grail now?

Vinsent_Vega >> :

:) surprise... we learned this back in 3rd year... about 10 years ago... what's the point... what does it give us in trading? can we create a grail now?

When I was studying we went through a lot of things too. When I got into Forex I regretted very much that I went through them but not studied them :). When I got into forex I really regretted that I went through it and not studied it :).

ZS: What I thought you have already asked yourself a lot of questions HOW, for you need to do what I need to do. Once you answer the question WHAT the knowledge gained from the question HOW will quickly come into harmony and you will find your grail ... good luck :)

Yourmindmy писал(а) >>

I don't see how you can solve a problem without formulating it.

My fault, there is such a thing. I couldn't get the points across at once. The topic was originally intended to be a couple of pages at most. The only question to answer is: What to follow, what to look for (what matters from the naked TA side) when trading in different market conditions a) a trend b) flat c) possible other conditions? What characteristics do not matter? This thread was initially doomed to spatial reasoning, philosophy and demagogy. Beginning, what is a flat and a trend, and whether they exist at all, or there is only the desire for balance, or maybe all TA is from the evil one...

I have been "tormented" by this question for a long time, I decided it because of my understanding, and it is limited for everyone. But I was afraid to start a discussion exactly because of the "watery" nature of the question, I started it and understood that I was afraid for a reason). I'll try to make it constructive, the main question above a few lines, the current one on the previous page in the same font.

Z.U. Got a few requests, to fix, redo, fix something in the EA I posted in the middle of a branch. I will answer all at once, I am not interested in this expert as such, I am not going to redo, remake, etc., even for money too, however, as answers to such letters, not because of "pest", but because of a certain kind of employment and other interests.

Figar0 >> :

Does anyone trade on the fast market, what are you guided by, what are you looking at to make the right decision? Maybe some indicators, observations, patterns, anything else?

As for me, I try to stay away from the fast market, so I can hardly offer my advice...

Figar0 >> :

What to follow, what to look for (what is important by naked TA), when trading in different market conditions a) a trend b) a flat c) possible other conditions? Which characteristics do not matter?

Fibonacci does matter (IMHO. can't prove it mathematically) :)

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

M, can you do something concrete besides dope - write something like this - bullshit - it's all bullshit, Programmer, 50/50 importance ... And attention - prove... that. I can, but I won't... Because in order to do that I'd have to tell you what I'm "researching" and I'm not going to do that... But in order to disprove my "theorem" all you have to do is prove that it's 50/50... That's it, and don't "make a bad joke" M is definitely not good at it. :)

That's a load of bollocks, sir. You don't believe in 50-50. That's great. Are you familiar with such an indicator as the ZigZag. If not, here's a picture.

I draw your attention to the fact that the entry point is also the exit point. This is a flip perfect system.

Now I would like to hear from you - how the point (one and the same), can be more important than itself in 1,6668686012150484809839545495751 times?

P.S. To be more important I should add some more digits, because accuracy is too low ))

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

... Take the sum of 10 sines with different periods, phases, constant components and coefficients before each one ... and try to predict it... You can even decompose this graph into a Fourier series...

Easily predict it. A child's problem.

Prival писал(а) >>

That's a load of bollocks, sir. You don't believe in 50-50. That's great. Are you familiar with such an indicator as the ZigZag. If not, here's a picture.

I draw your attention to the fact that the entry point is also the exit point. This is a flip perfect system.

Now I would like to hear from you - how the point (one and the same), can be more important than itself in 1,6668686012150484809839545495751 times?

S.I. I should add some more digits for importance, because accuracy is not enough))

Privat, you're smart, though... Go on, go on - work in that direction... Now think around this indicator and what I said... And don't say the word "bullshit" again, okay?

Prival писал(а) >>

That's a bit harsh, brother... I didn't even bother quoting... We'll delete the posts, then, so we don't embarrass ourselves, you're yours and I'm this....

In a word - come on...

It's a pity you got so worked up... :(

Prival >> :

Easily predictable. A child's task

Sergei, could you go into more detail here... The problem is childish, of course, but not many of us are from the radio department... so give advice :) for me personally (and I think a lot of people) it can save a lot of time ... so what's your side of the equation?