_Market description - page 7

Figar0 писал(а) >>

All the more so, I wanted to get a glimpse into the kitchen, what is the methodology for obtaining this ratio?

Well, those who disagree :) ... can just dismiss this statement as nonsense... That's all there is to it. :)

Well, I won't tell you the methodology. Guess or refute it yourself. :)

LProgrammer писал(а) >>
Cognitive dissonance is a condition characterized by a clash of conflicting knowledge and beliefs in the mind of an individual,

Here's more by the way - http://e-lub.net/annuals/ht1.htm

Thank you, LP, for the interesting and well-written material! I read it with great pleasure and interest. Moreover, I found many similar symptoms to those mentioned by the experts...

By the way, colleague, how did you become so well-informed about cognitive dissonance?

LProgrammer >> :

Those who disagree :) ... can just throw that statement out as nonsense... That's all there is to it. :)

Well, I won't tell you the methodology. Guess or refute it yourself. :)

You're shutting up the discussion. Bazaar is bazaar, but people read the thread for business. The topicstarter hasn't said a word to you, only business, and you're turning on your back.

LProgrammer >> :

Yes exactly in the right one... But in a normal, not correct, system, that's exactly what it is...

By the way the figure is confirmed, just gave out another root and there the ratio is worse... 1,6643601148167631250211960189988

If the period from the foundation of this forum to the start date of this thread is multiplied by 0.618. You can find out when programmers become traders :) If the branch does not die of course.

to LProgrammer

of course we'll develop this thread... but not all at once ... to put something worthwhile (and not to fluff in vain) need a lot to "digest" ... including Vorobiev's book, for which I want to thank you... seriously, without irony... frankly speaking, I've never heard of him before, but he does have a lot of interesting stuff...

Figar0 >> :

We are not sad, we are thinking... Putting thoughts "on paper", leads to a certain systematization, and requires rethinking. I think I have begun to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the only thing left is to formulate and summarize the framework and, perhaps, put in a few demonstrations for confirmation.

k=1,6600507888488923374829507510339 ? Maybe you could scribble a few words to explain where the legs of a crocodile come from? I still think that Ic = Io. Let me explain, in the "correct" system the output is the input to the opposite position, accordingly the importance will be identical, roughly speaking the same action. But since there is an "alligator", then there is another rationale?

The system is not perfect, it only aspires to the ideal, created it that way. You digest the system itself, it's either work in a bank or imagine how you would create it... I don't know how else. And then build your trading strategies. I have a book in the trailer, a foreign exchange bank trader wrote, it should help you to understand the system, in English though.

PS: book does not cling, where to throw?

Yourmindmy писал(а) >>

PS: the book doesn't stick, where do you want it?

If quick www.slil.ru

Figar0 >> :

If quick www.slil.ru

http://slil.ru/26786916

LProgrammer писал(а) >> M, you have something concrete to answer besides stupidity - write like this - bullshit - all this, Programmer, importance 50/50

Right, LP. Without reference to TF, specific pair and trading system - bullshit. Otherwise you claim that there are bars on a given pair and TF that can be marked as "perfect entry" and "perfect exit". Even if the TS is not a flip, the hell with it.

P.S. And there is something that does not fit. On a data stream that is just slightly different from a martingale, there are points that are significantly different from each other in some way?

The best in some global will not be until ... 3 days. I'm already racing on two 3Hz, but it's not getting any faster.

And you better buy a dual core, they are several times faster and cooler now. I recommend Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 if you are looking for budget option.

Mathemat >> :

Right, LP. Without reference to TF, specific pair and trading system - bullshit. Otherwise you claim that there are bars on a given pair and TF that can be marked as "perfect entry" and "perfect exit". Even if the TS is not a flip, the hell with it.

Entry can be seen, exit can be guessed with the accuracy it tells you.