_Market description - page 5

Figar0 писал(а) >>

We should probably "ground" the task a bit, otherwise we'll "fly away").

By the way, has anyone read Mr. Vorobiev's book... "Fibonacci Numbers? After or before I gave a link to the author? No, well, for nothing, there is a phrase that defines exactly what you're looking for ... It's a short book, and it's popular... I recommend it... again. :)

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

Oh, how mathematical the proof looks though... :) Well, that's a little weak in the head... :)

Seriously, Mathemat is absolutely right - it makes no sense, in the representation of any number, to keep so many significant digits after the decimal point, if there is no reason for it (of course there isn't). And the fact that you didn't hesitate to "just" dump this "guts" out for all to see says nothing ambiguously about your qualifications... - This is in context with your previous posts in the parallel thread.

granit77 писал(а) >>

It's not a bust, it's an earthquake-proof project. It's just LP's got a soft spot for M and he's nervous.
"Well tell me, why can't I kill you?" - "You're just scared of me!" ABS

Eta-eta... you with the others, this one to Leo, please... :) He's nervous, he's nervous - I'm just waiting... :)

granit77 писал(а) >>

It didn't blow his head off, it's an earthquake-proof design.

No, it's not the design, it's the shockproof head!

It's just that LP has a soft spot for M and is nervous and waiting...

Yeah... It's hard to be popular - you're starting to be liked by people of an unconventional type (softer).

Neutron писал(а) >>

Seriously, Mathemat is absolutely right - it makes no sense, in the presentation of any number, to keep so many significant digits after the decimal point, unless there is a reason for it (of course there isn't). And the fact that you didn't hesitate to "just" dump this "guts" out for all to see says nothing ambiguously about your qualifications... - This is in context with your previous posts in the parallel thread.

I don't give a shit about your idea of my qualifications, pardon my rudeness... But that's exactly what it is.

It's too early to define accuracy in this constant. I think I wrote it clearly, the calculation is in progress, we don't have all the data yet and it's not possible to determine the accuracy...

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

I don't give a shit about your idea of my qualifications, pardon my rudeness... But that's just the way it is.

Oh, come on. That was said (scribbled) by a potential project manager...

It's too early to determine the accuracy of this constant. I think I told you clearly, the calculation is still going on, while on all data it is not possible to determine the accuracy...

In that case, it's too early to put the constant itself on display, especially as you didn't bother to pin to it any explanation of its origin (babble about the relation of t. input to t. output don't count as an explanation).

Neutron писал(а) >>

Yeah... It's hard to be popular - you're starting to be liked by people of an unconventional type (to put it mildly).

Oh, you two have such a great sense of humour... :) Reflexivity in action, and apparently cognitive desonance...

Neutron писал(а) >>

Oh, come on. That was said by a potential project manager...

No, you don't understand, I don't really care...

You don't care, but I wonder: how are you going to lead (work) in a team with such a character and such an amount of knowledge?

Neutron писал(а) >>

In that case, it's too early to put the constant itself on display, especially as you haven't bothered to attach any explanation of its origins to it.

No, it's not... :) Why would it be... You don't need an explanation. And to prove me wrong, the methodology for doing so is EXTREMELY obvious. :) I've said it before.