Buy a stable earning advisor - page 10

I will also buy an advisor, only on credit, I'll pay you back when I earn money. Honestly

Evgeny Raspaev:
I will also buy an advisor, only on credit, I'll pay you back when I earn money. Honestly

A lot of EAs have rentals. It is quite possible to use them.

Evgeny Raspaev:
I' ll buy an adviser too, only on credit, and I'll pay it back when I've earned it. Honest

I will buy a printing press on credit, print it and pay it off.

Now there are ads like this

buy long hair, expensive!

buy deer antlers, expensively!

If that's the case, you could write this:

Buy loss-making EA, expensively! //joke

And the branch and the chat room would overflow in a blink of an eye.

Evgeny Raspaev:
I' ll buy an advisor too, just on credit, I'll pay you back when I earn it. Honest

I haven't laughed so heartily in a long time. Bravo.

There are plenty of wits here))

And seriously, the TC did not specify what percentage he is interested. For example, 2-3% per month can be done easily. And if you already want to want 30 and above, it is already a question. I'm working on it myself still ...

Why don't you offer my system to someone? Not to sell, of course, but just... to fool around, - for a while!?

Viktar Dzemikhau:

There's a lot of wit here))

And seriously, TC did not specify what percentage he is interested. For example, 2-3% per month can be done easily. And if you want to start from 30 and above, it is already a question. I am still working on it myself...

I'm the first in line for such an advisor. For me such a profit (40-60% p.a.) is huge money.

Viktar Dzemikhau:

There's a lot of wit here))

And seriously, the TC did not specify what percentage he is interested. For example, 2-3% per month can be made easily.

Then why don't you?

Oh, I see. You like to prejudge difficulties.

SidorOFF:

Then why aren't you doing it?

Oh, I see. You guys like to take the high road.

Well, he probably made 50-100% for himself. But it's a shame to sell it.)