Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 38

Question for everyone:

Where can I find out about the principle(s) of trading signal generation in this programme(s)?

//////////////////////////////////////////

As I understand it, after optimization the best strategy is selected, according to what criterion? does the fitness function depend on 1 variable or many? If all this is done through MT, then the question falls away...

Thanks in advance to all who responded...

danja >> :
I liked the idea too! Downloaded both programs. I have not got to SSB yet, I was dealing with FSB, yes the idea is very good, but I have not found a confirmation of the truth of its results, unfortunately. Trying on one rsi to test the strategy to do the MT, and check the result of this strategy in the FSB, the results differ very much, I hope this is my mistake in something, and the program works, really would have helped it in the future :).

Well, unlike SSB, the probability of getting a good strategy is much lower...

FSB - can someone look at the parameters of Hourly High Low: From min(incl.),Until min(excl.). I will send 3 good strategies using this indicator. (specify the email address).

Reshetov >> :

SSB does not work with historical data in any way. Doesn't even open *.hst files

To change history, it's enough to be a historical person (c) Reshetov

................))).................

I think it is worth arranging for an error output in case of incorrect setting (say the terminal has not chosen correctly)

granit77 thanks! .......

StatBars >> :

Question for everyone:

Where can I find out about the principle(s) of trading signal generation in this programme(s)?

//////////////////////////////////////////

As I understand it, after optimization the best strategy is chosen, according to what criterion? does the fitness function depend on 1 variable or many? If all this is done through MT, then the question falls away...

The question falls away in both programmes, as it is up to the end user to decide whether a strategy is needed or not.

V.V.P.Net >> :

When creating an EA, the history is taken from and to, i.e. 1970 to the present, is it possible to change the SSB period?

How to change history period?

I have two computers connected via network. I have SSB and the terminal installed on both computers. On one computer in terminal settings the history is loaded not more than 10000 bars per chart. On another one it is loaded as much as I want. Computer with the limited history is used for selecting strategies. The computer with the larger periods of history data is used to check strategies obtained on the other computer at different parts (periods) of this data.

If you do not have two computers, you can have two user accounts in one Windows without login passwords, install terminal and SSB in both computers. And in one account set a limit on the number of bars of history per chart. This is suitable when it is necessary to simultaneously select strategies and immediately check them on different parts of the history. Because calling the terminal through the command line, i.e. systematic restarts of the terminal itself, does not allow us to do anything in the account.

As a last resort, you can install two SSBs and two terminals in the same account. Then each time you have to wait until the selection of strategies is completed and run them on a different terminal on a different part of the history.

So there is no problem at all. Everything can be solved by means of operating system.

zfs писал(а) >>
By FSB - can someone see what parameters Hourly High Low: From min(incl.),Until min(excl.). When reply I will send him 3 good strategies with this indicator. (If you reckon the answer you will get 3 good strategies by using this indicator and the emails will be sent to us.)

In my opinion, it's simple - these parameters set the minute in the hour at which to start working and the minute in the hour at which to finish working. That is, before and after do not work, "stay square", do not enter the market. For example, if we set From min (incl.) = 15 and Until min (excl.) = 46, the strategy will work in every hour from the 15th minute (including it) to the 45th minute (excluding the 46th). Hourly times zero to 14 minutes and 46th to 59 minutes will do nothing. And so every hour. But also specific hours can be disabled by setting Start Hour and End Hour. All this can also be checked on the FxSB chart.

Please tell me if you think it is possible to use your strategy on the real market. My Expert Advisor is always in the market and turns in the right direction when receiving an appropriate signal. How would your Expert Advisor behave if the computer is disconnected from the Internet at the moment the signal appears? There can be any number of reasons: there is no electricity, the ISP is playing around..... What happens if the computer is reconnected to the internet? It won't reverse the rate if there was a signal in the other direction "while he was sleeping", will it?

If this is the case, it would be very nice if the advisor could check for a passed signal during initialisation and apply the appropriate actions.

I am glad that you have returned the project. I am glad you have returned the project. Thank you!