Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 33

If the cause is truly worthwhile, what's the point of giving it up???? Eventually there will be an argument to shut up the envious...

+1

Reshetov I did it! The problem was not with the operating system or the terminal version, but with the account type. My active account type was Micro. I had 1 trade on it, because the program tried to open two lots in opposite direction in "fast roll", and the account did not support such a big lot. Made Classic active and everything worked!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

Keep up the good work. Bill Gates also had a lot of jealous people and there were people who would stick in his wheels, but great people don't give up! Winners don't judge ;)

Give it all back soon!

Reshetov писал(а) >>

That's it, I'm sick of reading this kind of "respects and regards". Wait for profitable strategies from other gentlemen. The project is closed.

Do not cast a sword before a pig (c) Gospel

Yuri, your project is at least very interesting! Profitability of the generated strategies and me :) not very happy, but it is not a reason to criticize! The project has just opened and make claims, especially for a completely free tool, at least it is not ethical. On the contrary, I personally say thank you for your work and for sharing the results with the public. And of course, no matter what we do, there will always be those who want to criticize us. But is that really the reason for putting a stop to everything? As the saying goes, the caravan must travel... :)

Those who criticize - a suggestion not to be unsubstantiated and show their, I understand, an order of magnitude superior strategy. ;) Without it it's not clear, why we're rallying...

Yes, it's a pity though. I just wanted to ask a question...(

Yuri, hello!
just yesterday I wrote you that I opened a new thread on http://goodservice.ucoz.ru/forum/13-1681-1 and today the program website is gone. I don't know what happened there, but I am 100% sure that it was just a set-up. I don't know what has happened there, but I am sure it's just a frame-up. I think professionals can learn a lot for themselves.
There is a question and a big request! Is it possible to continue the project, or to install base of the program on user's local computer?
Answer please.

Regards, Vadim.

WitoHOH >> :

It's all bollocks!

:)

If you want a really worthwhile strategy, you have to experience it for yourself.

These toys are only good for amateurs.

Yes, and for them, I would advise to understand at least that you have generated this generator of strategies.

Well, from Mr. Reshetov I do not expect strategies with profitability greater than 2.5.

:)

Good luck!

Dear VitoKHOH!

Please share your profitable strategies with profitability over 2.5 and drawdown no more than 25%.

I am a READY writer and I have not really thought about it, so I put 2 Yuri's strategies into my real EA.

As long as trades with Yuri's strategies bring me profit.

Can you please explain to me what is next for me and what developments you will share with us?

I read, read, followed the development, even though Yuri gave me a hard time, but no offense to him for that, there is still someone who killed the project. Yuri, please at least post the developments, don't throw them away. There will be people who will support the project at least at the level of program development and repository accumulation, hosting there, etc.

Impeller >> :
I read, read, followed the development, even though Yuri gave me a wave, but no offense to him for it, still found someone who killed the project. Yury at least put the developments in the trash, do not throw them away. There will be people who will support the project at least at the level of program development and accumulation of repository, hosting there, etc.

Wait a minute - let Yury cool down - after a surge of emotion he often gets the muse :)

If this started with me, forgive me for my blunt questions.

Sincerely Andrei.

zfs >> :

Dear VitoHoH!

Please share your profitable strategies with profitability over 2.5 and drawdown not more than 25%.

The thing is that I'm a DIYer and I've already put two of Yuri's strategies into my really working Expert Advisor without thinking about it.

So far trades using Yuri's strategies bring me profit.

What's next for me, please, can you tell me about your developments?

Profitable advisers, please come forward ;-)