Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 8

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

I have been working with the strategy for a day (m1) and it works equally well for 3 currency pairs and the quotes I downloaded from my interbank.

Do you think this is realistic for 3 months on a real account and moreover you can multiply it 3 times with multicurrency EA:

It is not clear why Profit/loss 0.63

poiskspider >> :

I can share the generated strategy.

If you share, it is better to send (attach to the message) zipped by ZIP- or RAR- xml file in which the strategy itself is saved. Because if you take the description of TC, then there's a hell of a lot of trouble trying to interpret that or not.

However, I myself have already accumulated a huge number of such strategies. Many of them, if you look closely at the trading signals, are just a bunch of gibberish.

khorosh >> :

It is not clear why Profit/Loss 0.63

because the strat is designed for sharp jumps and "Profit/Loss" is calculated on profitable/lossy trade

Reshetov >> :

If you share, it is better to send (attach to the message) zipped by ZIP- or RAR- xml file in which the strategy itself is saved. Because if you take the description of TC, then there's a hell of a lot of effort to interpret that or.

I've already found a description of the strategy, I had to sweat the search, they are too old.

Files:
gbpusd1.rar  4 kb

poiskspider >> :

Here is a description of the strategy sgenirirovannoe progoy.I have already on it ipprineciple and indyuki found. had to sweat the search -- bolno they are ancient.

It has been said that no one needs the description. I don't think anyone is interested in wasting time interpreting your grails - there's nowhere to put your own. Save the strategy with a name and then from the folder \Strategies archive and attach file name_strategy.xml (where "name_strategy" - file name with which the TC was saved, and xml - extension).

PS. However, you may not bother:

Winning trades: 29

Loss trades: 9

Total: 35 trades. It's very likely to be a fit.

Reshetov >> :

I told you that no one needs the description. It is unlikely that anyone is interested in wasting time interpreting your grails - there's nowhere to put yours. Save the strategy with a name and then from the folder \Strategies archive and attach a file name_strategy.xml (where "name_strategy" - the name of the file with which the TC saved, while xml - expansion).

You're welcome, and you should be more tolerant.

Files:

poiskspider >> :

Please and be more tolerant

If you want to be "more tolerant", you should go to the administration of the "House of Tolerance".

As far as your grail is concerned, don't bother - it's a total fit. I can explain why. You have M1 timeframe, and the condition for market exiting is Day Closing, i.e., at the end of the day. But the TS not only closes all the positions at the end of the day, but also opens all positions in the direction determined by the very first deal at the beginning of the day. I.e. if the first trade signal is a long position, then during the day all short signals will be ignored, and the long ones will be opened. This is why we get a miracle, i.e. it is enough to adjust the strategy so that the first daily signals maximally coincide with the leading trend direction for the next day. And then we have to add more profit to this very direction. And the impression of "growth" of the deposit appears. Although, the probability of catching the first signal in the leading direction of the day on the minutes is 50/50

From here, draw conclusions:

1. The Day Closing output cannot be used on timeframes other than H4 or D1. The probability of adjustment increases a lot on smaller timeframes.

2) It is not correct to use refills and other MM in general. Disable topping up and set your strategy to trading with a fixed lot to avoid confusion. Fitting + topping up = The Grail

To move the program to a constant lot you need to:

1. Left-click on "Strategy properties".

Click on "Trade a constant number of lots".

3. press the "Accept" button

Отсюда выводы:

1. The Day Closing exit cannot be used on timeframes other than H4 or D1. On smaller timeframes, the probability of adjustment for this output increases expotentially.

2) It is not correct to use fills and other MM in general. Disable topping up and set your strategy to trading with a fixed lot to avoid confusion. Fitting + topping up = The Grail

To convert the program to a constant lot you need to:

Tick the "Trade a constant number of lots" box.

3. press the "Accept" button

Did as you said, the result is the same, the strategy also brings profit.but of course already 46% in 2 months

Statistical Information

Market Account
Symbol GBPUSD Scan inside a bar Not met
Period 1 Minute Interpolation method Pessimistic scenario
Number of bars 50000 Ambiguous bars 0
Date of update 11.02.09 Bars tested 49872
Update hour 11:31 Start account 10000,00 USD
Start date 16.12.08 Account balance 14105,00 USD
Starting time 17:36 Minimum account 10000,00 USD
Minimum price 1,3503 Maximum account 14105,00 USD
Maximum price 1,5722 Maximum drawdown 325.00 USD
Average Gap 1 pip Total Profit 5210,00 USD
Maximum Gap 135 pips Total loss 1105,00 USD
Average High-low 6 pips Orders sent 49910
Maximum High/Low 79 pips Executed orders 77
Average Close-Open 3 Pips Traded lots 77
Maximum Close-Open 78 pips Winning trades 29
Maximum weekend 4 Unsuccessful trades 9
Maximum data bars 50000 Profit/loss ratio 0,76
Data not older than No restrictions Time in position 100 %
Data no older than No restrictions Spread accrued 156,00 USD
Fill in the Data gap Deactivated Rollover accrued 0,00 USD
Delete Bad Data Deactivated Commission accrued 0.00 USD

Slip accrued 0,00 USD

Total amount of accruals 156,00 USD

Balance without accruals 14261,00 USD

Account currency exchange rate Not used

Reshetov >> :

To convert the programme to a permanent lot you need:

2. check the "Trade a constant number of lots" option

Click "Accept" button.

In order to prohibit the adding you will have to do this.

Next direction signal behavior - Nothing

"Trade a constant number of lots" - This means that all orders will equal the selected number of lots.

Для того, чтобы запретить добавление вам придется сделать это.

Next same direction signal behavior - Nothing

"Trade a constant number of lots" - This means that all orders will equal the selected number of lots.

Just in this item I have selected the number of lots------------------1

The result can be seen above.
The code should be transferred to the EA and then run in the tester, otherwise it's all guessing by coffee grounds