Quantum trading system - page 13

Насчет далекого от меня.

Существенную часть своей жизни я трудился, то есть зарабатывал на жизнь, в области разработок и исследований в области оптических квантовых явлений, в частности, квантовых генераторов. По квантовой механике у меня - "отлично".

Ais >> :

Насчет далекого от меня.

Существенную часть своей жизни я трудился, то есть зарабатывал на жизнь, в области разработок и исследований в области оптических квантовых явлений, в частности, квантовых генераторов. По квантовой механике у меня - "отлично".

Good thing you were warned. Never in my life, not even a shot in the arm, will I go near those quantum generators.

so can we get closer to the subject - a question:
one of the characteristics of OCH is the coherence length,
is a similar phenomenon observed elsewhere in the market?

Take profit.

and StopLoss is pumping))

Накачкой является торговый оборот.

sol писал(а) >>

It is also obvious that the apples in the box can be picked and felt, i.e. they are not an abstraction.

I'd like to know how you're going to feel about quotes.

P.S.

In the appendix is André Duca's General Theory of Evolution.

Not that this is a principle that interests me - I am interested in a PHYSICAL quantum trading system, but the ideas presented are certainly interesting.

P.P.S.

I just realized that the first indicator I made for myself turned out to be one of the price representations in Duk space.

weird

Had a quick look at the text in the attachment.

In one of my articles on ZUP (in the articles section of mql4 site) I gave the link to Sokolov's work "General theory of cycle..." 'ZUP - universal zigzag with Pesavento patterns. Part 1'

There it is also written about Planck's constant and other basic physical constants, about interrelation of various constants...

Have a look, it might be of interest...

I have always been surprised by people's surprise at different approaches to the market...

I know traders who use antipodean views of the market, but that doesn't stop them both from making money...

It's just that everyone has different profits at different times... :)

Наличие уровней поддержки-сопротивления у ценовых тайм-серий означает, что в данном случае можно применить квантовый подход.

То есть состояния рынка можно считать дискретными.

В частности, на исторических данных EURUSD с 1999 года хорошо проявляются уровни 1.0800, 1.2050, 1.2800, 1.3600, 1.4700, 1.5600 и другие.

Имеются также сведения, что один из российских "ДЦ" продает внутридневную торговую систему, основанную на построении уровней по 15-минутным таймфреймам.

Применение квантового подхода для построения торговых уровней представляется вполне обоснованной задачей.

creation >> :

I have always been surprised by people's surprise at different approaches to the market...

I know traders who use antipodean views of the market, but that doesn't stop them both from making money...

It's just that everyone has different profits at different times... :)

Bullshit, it's not about who makes money in the market. It's about basic illiteracy and really amazing reasoning about subjects you don't know very well. This, by the way, also applies to you.