There is a terms of reference. We need a proger to implement it. - page 6

to 1Rakso

First, the MT-4 indicator does not have the technical capability to memorize anything every second,
but only works when the indicator is called, i.e. for each tick once, and if it wants to work longer,
it'll get thrown out quickly, MT-4 will throw it out((...)

your file does have tick emulation .... on a random number generator, even without the smell of fractals (six!)))
i.e. you are trading on tick emulation which is MathRand()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and this instead of just taking those ticks and accumulating them? (as if you are working for yourself and not for a customer)
So you're poking the programmer with a "progamer",
and the "proger" responds by giving you a good riddance to your own TS

///

it's also possible that the "proger" gave you the variant with emulation of ticks MathRand(), and gets rich quietly by accumulating ticks......

P.S.

I've learned emulation of ticks by random emulation - now I believe - there are such progurers)))

P.P.S.

another assumption - you pissed the programmer off and he answered you smarter - "take it - get it!

The fact that it does not collect ticks does not change the meaning of TS, it's checked))) There is no such a thing as volume in forex)))) Go and learn the mathematics of the market, not just based on mathematics, without understanding the system to make a conclusion is very unreasonable, and it's stupid not to know the Forex market, why go and invent a Martin or something else and shout about how this wonderful turkey, useless by the way in automated trading????))))

Good luck, proger or programmer, it makes no difference to me. As long as you are a human being, I have hurt your dignity and you should never stop, improve your programming skills and market behavior.)

to 1Rakso

that proger who wrote you the tick indicator which emulates ticks even on the near bars with the help of a random number generator
you have already been punished by something))))

That's a shame)))

1Rakso >> :

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >)

Korey >> :

to 1Rakso

that proger that you wrote a tick indicator that emulates ticks even on the near bars using a random number generator
you have already been punished))))

It's a shame - yes)))

Oh man, you're just like Kramarov in the movie "Gentleman of Fortune" Who will give you the real thing? Who will give you the real thing? And you got the emulation, rejoice! From the beginning I told you that the proger cannot steal the TS, give him what he wants to see and you will rearrange it later))))

"Being smart is good, - but being very stupid is already a diagnosis"))) No offense, but there are no other words - a man can not understand from the start that he is given a duplicate, but the basis is the same, and the whole branch I explain he can not understand although he sees everything))))

Korey wrote >>

to 1Rakso

and what is our relationship with you? - You sent me a tick indicator,
so I looked at his insides and came to the conclusion that you are the victim,

and then it turned out
that you're also embarrassed to witness that you're a victim.
So my advice: redirect all your energy to MathRand()))

You said you can not hide the TS from the programmer, I have given you an example of what you can hide from the programmer, you have seen that ..... injured how can I be injured if I do not trade on an automated trading terminal, I have another terminal, not even this turntable)))) I don't trade on an automated system, I have a different terminal and I can't even use that one - ))

to 1Rakso

What kind of relationship do we have? - You sent me a tick indicator,
I examined its internals and came to the conclusion that you are to the victims,

and then it turned out
that you're also shy of witnessing that you're the victim.
So my advice: redirect all your energy to someone who helped you trade with MathRand()))

Korey >> :

to 1Rakso - ..you trade on MathRand()))

It's alright. The worthy trader has a worthy system. A good soldier can make porridge from an axe. :))

granit77 >> :

Everything is all right. A worthy trader needs a worthy system. A good soldier will make porridge from an axe. :))

I would even put it this way: the soldier who makes a three-course dinner out of an axe is a good one. :)))

After reading the thread, I realized - there are no decent ideas, or "progers" or programmers, or I don't know what else is needed. Man, I have to do everything myself.

And so wanted to get an idea :)))))

Korey >> :

to 1Rakso

i.e. do you trade on the tick emulation that MathRand()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

if(MathAbs(fdCost())>S)
TimeOfSignal = gTimeLeft;

Is there a difference in these two between MathAbs and MathRand???? who is an expert in programming is he right or is he distorting at his pleasure???

If wrong how he writes the code if he doesn't see it, maybe points need to be prescribed))))

mr_Johns >> :

..After reading the thread, I realized... Man, you gotta do it all yourself.

Exactly. I am not a programmer, but I have to write. A couple of times I coded what seemed to be a ready-made system,

Started testing and started making improvements, additions, and it seemed like it was going to work! But it didn't. I was exhausted myself and

And then I realised that not all that glitters is gold. You don't know how to generate smart profits.

Don't waste your time torturing people!

And how I envy lucky people who "don't know mql" but "suffered for two whole hours" and now inspirationally

looking for an honest programmer who will code his genius strategy for free and immediately commit hara-kiri

for guaranteed secrecy.