There is a terms of reference. We need a proger to implement it. - page 4

budimir писал(а) >> can't you see that you are getting the TC algorithm out of you for free?

sonic, know this: there are paranoiacs living here! The entire mql4.com portal is only doing that by hook, by crook and by crook, it pulls algorithms out of naive beginners. Everyone who has inhabited it for a long time are obfuscated beginners who have not yet recovered from the first swindle, cannot think of anything useful and have long since become cheaters.

P.S. And Korey, by the way, is the most skilful of the "thieves in the law". He will cheat, he will cheat anyway!

Mathemat >> :

sonic, know this: there are paranoiacs living here! The entire mql4.com portal is only doing that by hook, by crook and by crook, it pulls algorithms out of naive beginners. Everyone who has inhabited it for a long time are deceived beginners who have not yet recovered from their first deception, can't think of anything useful and have long since become cheaters.

P.S. And Korey, by the way, is the most skilful of the "thieves in the law". He'll cheat, he'll cheat anyway!

Respect for the truth))) Just kidding

Korey >> :

You scared the programmer))))

- the trade ideas for manual work are usually not suitable for MTC, the computer sees everything differently, not as a customer((,
that's why the value of what "someone who can't think like a computer" orders = none.
Also there is no value in the TC settings, everyone who is a strategist knows that.
The same way there is no value in someone else's ready-made TS,
- We should not worry about this, we cannot rely on any success or failure of our experience.
- We do not have any ready-made strategies, we use pre-built ones, they are based on individual psychophysical abilities, on society and calendar time, on market specifics at the moment.

They see that it is not possible, so we will wait for your answer on optimisation))))))))))))

1Rakso >> :

Naivety is a vice of mankind)))))

Wise thought, and fair enough for all.

Your opponents' scripts are full of forum base, their propriety needs no proof.

Remind me where I can see your scripts?

"You dOobycha give! Anybody can talk!" Miners of Donbass.

to 1Rakso

baiting a proger with a redrawing indicator is a joke # 726
)))
But re-drawing has nothing to do with optimization -
Mathematics is like a meat grinder - what you get is what you get,

Korey >> :

to 1Rakso.

Baiting some progamer with a redrawing indicator is joke # 726
)))
but re-drawing has nothing to do with optimizing -
Maths is like a meat grinder - what you get is what you get,

I have been trading for five years, I've seen more programmers than you, don't bullshit, you can tell it to somebody else. I can give you about a dozen of my working TS, but it's a grail with which you have not coped))).

You have to think before you say something like that))))) Or the programmer doesn't think what he says, what about the possibility of another option???? Having seen TC, and realizing that redrawing is not any kind of redrawing, but a tick emulation of every second how to optimize it, you do not know)))) So before claiming that you can't hide settings, you need to study TS and understand that it's not possible, and then claim that I can uncover everything))))

1Rakso писал(а) >>

I did not say that I do not really care what he is, I need the proger for communication, he sometimes leads to the right thoughts, just some have a fear of some progers that they will steal the TC, etc. I will give you the TC, you do not set it up, agree, so he can do the same thing, only everyone has a different approach))))

don't take it personally it's bad for a programmer (just kidding)

Everybody wants to have >> have friends

Arguing about mutual "cheating" over a sum with which it is embarrassing to even go to a restaurant is ridiculous, gentlemen!

The solution, by the way, is simple and obvious: you have to work officially. You have to sign a contract for the development of a software product, pay through the bank, sign an act of work performed and so on.

Integer >> :

Everybody wants to have friends

I agree about what we are talking about, for me personally programmer helps not because he writes there something, just in communication with these people, I look at things from a different angle, about his vision I do not know maybe he also benefits, but when the important points are solved thought slips in a digital format vision programmer then begins refining TS, from my side this relationship is very useful do not know as for the programmer, for me it is useful)))))

1Rakso писал(а) >>

I have been trading for five years, I've seen more programmers than you, don't bullshit, you can tell it to somebody else.) I can give you about a dozen of my working TS, but it's a grail with which you have not coped))).

You have to think before you say something like that))))) Or the programmer doesn't think what he says, what about the possibility of another option???? Seeing TS, and realizing that the redrawing is not some kind of redrawing, but a tick emulation of every second how to optimize it, you do not know)))) So before claiming that you can't hide the settings, you need to study the TS, and understand that it's not possible, and then claim that I can uncover everything))))

I'm getting a little nervous, but here's the thing)))
-there's no such thing as "tick emulation of every second", it's just tic work.
=who's ears are noodled))