There is a terms of reference. We need a proger to implement it. - page 8

Korey >> :

you're full of shit))
The main feature is that instead of accumulating ticks for at least 5 minutes (there will be a lot of them),
the indicator emulates ticks from minutes,
- This gimmick will appear as if the ticks do not exist and there is no place to get them,
and the theme of this indiktaor is close targets around the spread.
here's the rubbish.

If you're a beginner you don't know the settings and what makes you think five minutes is too big a base for ticks))))) After the signal the whole tick emulation base is reset and the filling begins again, I knew you didn't understand the written code and you don't even see what's written in the code and in addition you put amateurish things there)))

If you say around the spread, the spread is 40 pips per decimal place, I do not trade on regular spreads it's a kindergarten that will get worn out soon and there are no such spreads in the foreign market like 2 pips and so on.

Indicator takes value more and in the interval))) It works, only you can't understand how to set it up)))))) that's why you conclude from what you see in the external variables or you didn't know that the numbers were removed on purpose, this indicator filters out a flat, as I see it, at least try to understand the settings and make it work)))) during a flat it does not work that's the whole point of this filter.....

1Rakso писал(а) >>

Seeing TC, and realizing that redrawing is not any redrawing, but a tick emulation of every second, how to optimize it, you do not know)))) So before you say you can't hide settings, you have to study TS and understand that it's not possible, and then say I can uncover everything))))

get angry in vain, there is no "tick emulation of every second" there, it's good that it finally came out,
so stress your progers and let them do what you wanted for real.
Your TS will only benefit from this improvement.

Korey >> :

You shouldn't be angry, there is no "tick emulation of every second", so it's good that it finally came out,
So, stress your progres and let them do what you wanted to do for real.
Your TS will benefit from it.

>>Thank you, of course I will talk to them about it, and whether it will work for the better, though it works fine as it is.

If you put it out, then you'll see all your mistakes, I have always put my development work out, and I always do it so the whole trader's life is looking for it. That's why I put it out for a long time and work hard, but if you do it, you will see all your mistakes, I have always been working on it.) What they say that TS stops working after they show it to everybody is pure nonsense, the market has changed, so you have not noticed it))))

Good luck to you, and profit.

I have not found what I was looking for but it was nice chatting with everyone. Truth is born in an argument).