The FLET formula - page 29

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Financial success has nothing to do with intelligence or spiritual wealth, nothing at all. And even more often, it is an amoral contingent who are willing to walk on corpses for the sake of their enrichment.

What good is that, where is their happiness? The usual monkey instincts - baboons. Of course, there are exceptions.

Yeah, well, sure...

You sculpt codes for money - more often than not, the customer chooses the Executor according to the number of successfully completed jobs. And that is wealth, because it reflects the amount of money earned.

And what do you measure intelligence and spiritual wealth by?

"If you're so smart, why aren't you already rich" (c)

denis.eremin:

"If you're so smart, why aren't you already rich" (c)

No one can deny that Perelman is one of the smartest people of our time. But he is poor because he simply does not need wealth. For him it is not the purpose of life. And he could have become rich if he had not turned down an international prize.

khorosh:

No one can deny that Perelman is one of the smartest people of our time. But he is poor because he simply does not need wealth. For him, it is not the purpose of life. And he could have become rich if he had not turned down an international prize.

What does Perelman have to do with trading?

Autism spectrum disorders are for psychiatrists forum, not MQL5

ifitstrue:

There are many opinions, the result is the same - "0".

Every other person here has a grail.

If there is a grail, it is the only one.

Some of you are engaging in self-deception.

I see you've found another Grail - you know everything about everyone :D

denis.eremin:

What does Perelman have to do with trading?

Autism spectrum disorders are for psychiatrists forum, not MQL5

According to you all smart people should associate their lives with trading, and those for whom wealth is not the purpose of life are nuts).

This is bullshit.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I can even tell you which country in the world does it, or rather a couple of countries. But that's not the point.

Do you think a guy with an iPhone is much happier and smarter than a guy with a push-button phone?

Is Soros much happier than the Dalai Lama?

Anyway, you don't even have to answer, I'm not interested in the answer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I wasn't asking a question, I was suggesting a thought. You didn't get it.

Apparently someone didn't understand themselves.

denis.eremin:
This is bullshit.

That's because some people here think of themselves as philosophers and Dalai Lamas. But they are not the former (myself included), much less the latter.

So when someone with a stuffed belly (not digging in garbage dumps) or someone who is healthy (not having an illness that needs money to cure, and he doesn't have it) says "money is dust and it doesn't bring happiness" then....

And they will always say that others have misunderstood and do not understand. They are the only ones who get it all, you know.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

That's because some people here think of themselves as philosophers and Dalai Lamas. But they are not the former (myself included), much less the latter.

So when someone with a stuffed belly (not digging in garbage dumps) or someone who is healthy (not having an illness that needs money to cure, and he doesn't have it) says "money is dust and it doesn't bring happiness" then....

And they will always say that others have misunderstood and do not understand. They are the only ones who get it all.

Well if we're talking about money and not change from a big purchase (sometimes the two are confused), then ...

Steve Jobs is a legend. The man was intelligent and spiritually rich, not a moral freak, well with money. At one time he was even happy.

Look a little wider, not within your comfort zone!

"Everyone thinks of himself as a strategist, seeing the battle from the outside".

Shota Rustaveli