The FLET formula - page 28

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I agree about many opinions.

But I don't agree that the grail has to be the only one.

It's not like the grail from the legend is the only grail.

a grail is just a system or strategy

that mows and mows without losing a deposit

and proven by theory and practice

and of course there can be any number of grails

it depends on what the algorithm is based on)

For myself I derived the main feature of the grail - the drawdown should be equal to zero.

I have deduced the main characteristic of the grail - the drawdown should be equal to zero and only a trader who owns the algorithm is able to do that.

ifitstrue:

There are many opinions, the result is the same - "0".

Every other person here has a grail.

If there is a grail, it is the only one.

Someone is deceiving himself.

The fact is that everyone understands the grail in his own way and for someone +5% is a good result, so every 2nd here with a grail)

PapaYozh:

It is in the hands of the one who puts out the quotes ;)

The rest are looking for moments when the probability of price movement in one direction is higher than the probability of its movement in the opposite direction.

Or they manipulate the deal parameters to shift the result in the desired direction.

the grail is not in the hands of those who put out a quote, this is a misconception.

the banks issue quotes, they are the ones who issue quotes and are also counterparties

the bank itself cannot issue a quotation and shift the price in its favor)

banks have many banks watching them

further on, quotations go to liquidity providers

then the brokerage companies and then you go to your terminal.

the brokerage house may manipulate quotes and earn not on the market

but on your deposit.

there is no such thing now, those wild times have gone

there is a grail with those who influence the price that's all! who is it may be people like soros and so on

or those who have created a strategy that survives the market forever

and plus earns a steady income.

ifitstrue:

The main characteristic of a grail is that the drawdown should be equal to zero.

And only a trader who has the algorithm can do this.

what can I say

with that kind of thinking and perception.

it's a long time before you have an epiphany.)

You'd better get rid of the idea that the drawdown "has to" be zero.)

The grail has only two possibilities: either it is profitable or it is not.

if it does, the rest is for hamster fans )

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Then why are you asking the question? I'd rather not say anything, I'd take you for clever.

I wasn't asking a question, I was suggesting a thought. You didn't get it.

PapaYozh:

It is in the hands of the one who puts out the quotes ;)

The rest are looking for moments when the probability of price movement in one direction is higher than the probability of its movement in the opposite direction.

Or they manipulate the parameters of the deal to shift the result to the desired side.

The probability of a move is the same in either direction. In any case, since the probability is not 1, a move in either direction is likely. Which is enough for a loss.

denis.eremin:

So delete the post.

What is the point of asking a question and then writing "I'm not interested in the answer" at the end?

Of course, financial success is one of the indicators of intelligence on ANY other equal condition.

Financial success has nothing to do with intelligence, or spiritual wealth, or anything at all. And even more often, it is the immoral contingent who are ready to walk on corpses for the sake of their enrichment.

What good is that, where is their happiness? The usual monkey instincts - baboons. Of course, there are exceptions

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Well, what can I say?

with that kind of thinking and perception.

it's a long time before you have an epiphany.)

you'd better get it out of your head if you think the drawdown "has to" be zero.)

The grail has only two possibilities: either it is profitable or it is not.

If it does, the rest is for hamster fans )

There is no need to play the role of a prophet. You know as much as I do).

As long as you're wearing rose-coloured glasses, you like it and are not going to take it off).

The drawdown is zero, so you have the perfect entry point.

The rest is over sitting. And this system works for the time being. Until the balance goes to zero)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Financial success has nothing to do with intelligence or spiritual wealth, nothing at all. And even more often, it is an amoral contingent who are willing to walk on corpses for the sake of their enrichment.

What good is that, where is their happiness? The usual monkey instincts - baboons.

Happiness is a relative concept.

everyone sees their happiness through the prism of their spiritual qualities which nature or the Creator endowed.

man is close to either selfishness

or altruism

in both cases, everyone is right in their own way and there is no objective opinion or notion

simply everyone is trying to find a point of balance in relation to their perception of the world

ifitstrue:

There is no need to assume the role of a prophet. You know as much as I do.)

As long as you're wearing rose-coloured glasses, you like it and you're not going to take it off)

The drawdown is zero, so you have the perfect entry point.

The rest is over sitting. And this system works for the time being. Until the balance goes to zero)

I'm not trying to change your mind anymore, I think it's useless.

I sort of took off the rose-colored glasses a long time ago

If you think I'm on the forum it doesn't mean I'm like you

there is no such thing as a zero drawdown and there never has been one

neither is there a perfect entry point )

if the system hasn't been losing for 10 years in a row on the real account for a yield no less than the drawdown

then it is safe to talk about the grail

your mythical grail does not exist in nature

your mythical grail does not exist in nature but only in legend and in movies)