The FLET formula - page 27

denis.eremin:

Uh-huh.

"Hidden divergence" signals only "hidden divergence" and nothing else

I'm not going to prove anything. You are entitled to think so.

Hidden divergence: the indicator diverged, diverged, but did not divergence...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In time, you too will realise that money is dust and that it gives nothing for happiness or for development.

Tell that to the parents who can't raise an unaffordable amount of money for their children's surgeries, the money they raise by texting on TV.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Tell that to the parents who can't raise an unaffordable amount of money for their children's surgeries, the money they raise by texting on TV.

I can even tell you which country in the world does it, or rather a couple of countries. But that's not the point.

Do you think a person with an iPhone is much happier and smarter than a person with a landline phone?

Is Soros much happier than the Dalai Lama?

Anyway, don't even bother answering, I'm not interested in the answer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I can even tell you which country in the world does it, or rather a couple of countries. But that's not the point.

Do you think a person with an iPhone is much happier and smarter than a person with a push-button phone?

Is Soros much happier than the Dalai Lama?

Anyway, don't even bother answering, I'm not interested in the answer.

So delete the post.

What's the point of asking a question and then writing "I'm not interested in the answer" at the end?

Of course, financial success is one of the indicators of the level of intelligence UNDER OTHER EQUAL CONDITIONS.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Again, I'm not claiming anything, just sharing my opinion, which may well be wrong:)

There are many opinions, the result is the same - "0".

Every other person here has a grail.

If there is a grail, it is the only one.

Someone is engaging you in self-deception.

ifitstrue:

It is in the hands of the one who puts out the quotes ;)

The rest are looking for moments when the probability of price movement in one direction is higher than the probability of its movement in the opposite direction.

Or they manipulate the parameters of the deal to shift the result in the desired direction.

ifitstrue:

There are many opinions, the result is the same - "0".

Every other person here has a grail.

Someone is deceiving themselves.

About many opinions, I agree.

But I don't agree that there has to be one grail.

It's not like the grail from the legend is the only grail.

the grail is just a system or strategy

that mows and mows without losing a deposit

and proven by theory and practice

and of course there can be any number of grails

it depends on what the algorithm is based on )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You don't have to answer, though; I'm not interested in the answer.

Then why are you asking the question? I'd rather not say anything, I'd take you for a smart guy.

PapaYozh:

It is in the hands of the one who puts out the quotes ;)

The rest are looking for moments when the probability of price movement in one direction is higher than the probability of its movement in the opposite direction.

Or they manipulate transaction parameters to shift the result in the desired direction.

I think so too.