EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 48

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Yes, optimising (stage 4,5,6) on the last two weeks and selecting by the type of balance curve on the earlier period. Then put the poundtoyen as well.

This will be my first time to do so.

I don't even have half of your chart results from January 1, 2009.

Then my question is this: Why do I need to do a forward test on January 1?

The Expert Advisor should optimize itself every week according to the current market trends.

The market situation this January might have been quite different, and the EA's goal, as I understand it, is to get into the right direction today.

Or maybe I am deeply mistaken, and the word "neuron" does not bear anything?

Installed two more terminals)))

Ready for action, just need to finish the optimisation))))

Wouldn't want to get confused now)))

gorby777

I've already installed your stuff. I'll be installing mine now.

Vovanych >> :

Then here's a question, what is the purpose of doing a forward test from 1 January?

Just for nothing, round date. Just try it, I tried my best. ) Maybe you'll suggest something too, then you'll get a Nobel Prize.)

Vovanych >> :

After all, in January this year, the market could have been very different, and the councillor's aim, as I understand it, is to get into the right frame of mind today.

I don't believe the economy of a state (in relation to another state) will change qualitatively in a few months. And in doing so, it will come as a surprise to the trading community .

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I do not believe that the economy of a state (in relation to another state) will change much in a few months. And at the same time it will be a surprise to the community of traders.

But this EA will trade for a week, and then it will be optimized again.

But why should I not optimize it during January holidays, and trade after that till May?)

I've already said that my results during testing in January are more than twice worse than yours(((

And of course the Nobel Prize is most likely to be given to the EA developer, and maybe even this price will seem very small to him in a certain period of time, when he gives him a couple more strokes))))

As for the economies of states, everything is clear - states have got used to lead a parasitic lifestyle.) Some are addicted to the pipe, the others print tons of dollars, the others exploit their people to the fullest, and I will not speak about the fourth.)

gorby777

The faces of your sets are already dangling in the terminal and smiling a lot)))

We will probably be happy next week))))

SHOOTER777

Tell me, how would you attach an ishimoku to your EA?

Can you do that?

Vovanych >> :

We'll probably be happy next week)))

Yeah I'm actually critical of the tests in the optimizer. Only hope dies last )

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I'm actually critical of the tests in the optimiser. Only hope dies last).

The bright future will come anyway)))).

The other thing is that all these things should be optimized and tested on few brokerage companies.

I may start next week with testing of three accounts at one brokerage company.

I have tested three accounts with one brokerage company next week and we will see the results.)

I have no idea how many pairs there will be yet))). I am not optimized yet))).

In general, of course..... look at the charts M5..... and think ... why not close.

It's necessary to reduce losses somehow...