EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 44

gorby777 писал(а)

SHOOTER777 >> :

I forgot to warn you that there is still a change in the second version - the trading week end time has been changed.

What prompted this change? I think that this is the reason why trades remain on weekends. What exactly was changed in the code?

My last post is not the first time it disappeared somewhere.

I wrote there that the results of gorby777 and boing9267 are very different. Mine are closer to gorby777 . Max Thursday +650 pips approx, total +140. And on each individual pair the results are about the same.

boing9267 писал(а) >>

What prompted this change? I think this is the reason for the weekend deals remaining. What exactly did you change in the code?

In the latest version I have changed the week end and closing time by 2 hours, this is due to changes in my dealer's session end time. Last week closed correctly.

I optimise and test only one GPPUSD pair, but with different brokers.

The results for this week are +186 - +312 pips.

And the Expert Advisor, with different optimization at different brokers, in all cases made the same error twice, or rather opened in the wrong direction)))).

And I think the 5-digit one at Alpari has entered the market more correctly, although during optimization there was a very small amount of deals and I had to wait for the virtual quid for a very long time as a result.

I am interested in the following question:

-How to make from one broker to work on several demo accounts at once on a meta trader, i.e. for an EA to work on them.

If I switch in the terminal from one account to another, then the EA works only on the account that is currently displayed in the terminal?

I'd like to start four pairs next week.

What's the best one? So I can be useful too.

Otherwise, I'll launch RUBBLE/ZAYS and no one will be of any use.

Vovanych >> :

I optimise and test only one GPPUSD pair, but with different brokers.

The results for this week are +186 - +312 pips.

And the Expert Advisor, with different optimization at different brokers, in all cases made the same error twice, or rather opened in the wrong direction)))).

And I think the 5-digit one at Alpari has entered the market more correctly, although during optimization there was a very small amount of deals and I had to wait for the virtual quid for a very long time as a result.

I am interested in the following question:

-How to make from one broker to work on several demo accounts at once on a meta trader, i.e. for an EA to work on them.

If I shift from one account to another in the terminal, then EA will work only on that account, which is currently displayed in the terminal?

What prevents you from running more than one terminal at the same time? One account - one terminal, 2 accounts - 2 terminals...

boing9267 писал(а) >>

What prevents you from running more than one terminal at the same time? One account - one terminal, two accounts - two terminals...

That's the problem, I can't run two, three four. When you click on the icon it pops up already open. Maybe of course it's related to vista or some other meta trader settings.

I've already thought, maybe I should install metatrader again, in another directory. But I think it's nothing.

In general I cannot open two, three, four windows of metatrader from one broker(((

SHOOTER777 >> :

In the latest version I have changed the week end and closing time by 2 hours, this is due to changes in my dealer's session end time. The last week closed correctly.

I think we have the same brokerage company. I tried to break down your code, if not difficult please add comments to the lines that affect the end of sessions.

Vovanych >> :

...maybe install metatrader again, in a different directory...

think straight