EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 53

SHOOTER777 >> :

No! I'm a patriot and I prefer a beach holiday to a hunting holiday in the Russian countryside))

Two unpleasant moments((( died RoverBook Partner and took with them part of the necessary information((( who understands?

Presumably the internal power supply, repair at services called from 5 to 8 thousand, and his red price of 10 at market day.

But trouble comes in one hand, my wife had an urgent transfer, now she sits from morning till night, so I have practically no access to desktop PC for the time being.

I can only have a quick look how trading is going and it's already the third week since I've had an opt-in.

The information on the HDD is still there.Take a screwdriver and disassemble, take out the HDD and there you have it all.

BAGOR писал(а) >>

The information on the HDD is still there.Take a screwdriver and disassemble, take out the HDD and here you have all the information.

I have disassembled the notebook practically into molecules))) to connect the harddrive is still nowhere to go.

The power supply on the motherboard is located there, two capacitors have blown! Does it make sense to try and replace them or will it not help. Though of course that's a topic for other forums. Here we need to earn a new one.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

I've practically disassembled the laptop into molecules)) there's nowhere to plug in the hard drive.

Where the power supply is located on the motherboard, two of the capacitors are blown! Does it make sense to try and replace them or will it not help. Though of course that's a topic for other forums. Here I have to make money for a new one.

I gave up using Nutbooks about five years ago, they are not reliable.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

No! I'm a patriot and I prefer a beach holiday to a hunting holiday in the Russian countryside))

Two unpleasant moments((( died RoverBook Partner and took with them part of the necessary information((( who understands?

Presumably the internal power supply, repair at services called from 5 to 8 thousand, and his red price of 10 at market day.

But trouble comes in one hand, my wife had an urgent transfer, now she sits from morning till night, so I have almost no access to the desktop PC either.

I can take a peek at how the bidding is going, and it's the third week I haven't opted for a set.

But here's where the comrade correctly said...you dig out your hard drive.... and download all the information to another computer.

And never buy a Nutbuk iron again))))

I too have similar hardware lying around .... also probably with power supply something ... I can not get my hands on it)))

Three days down to -$500 by Thursday crawled out and closed +$370.

The other two accounts had almost the same results. But the reliever account is very bad at only +$208.

Four weeks of March on the plus side almost +$560, but would have liked more.

Sets of three weeks fresh. Those that give profit, I'll leave for the next one.

Failed ones will be replaced or deleted.

Hi.

Shooter, if you're in Moscow, I can.

1. re-solder your capacitors - just for fun.

2. Bring me the hard drive - I'll get you all the info you want.

My two reports this week on GBPUSD for four and five digits.

The results are about the same. But there is less drawdown on four digits and the results were also better during optimisation.

Kontra писал(а) >>

Hi.

Shooter, if you're in Moscow, I can

1. I can just re-solder your capacitors.

2. Bring me the screw - I'll get you all the info you want.

Thanks for the offer. Without a laptop is like without a head)).
But that's the thing, I live in the MO and the details are hard to find here, I'm planning to go into town this week.

I can resolder it, I haven't forgotten how to do it since the days when electrolytes were big ))

It's a shame if it doesn't work, and I won't get any deeper into the fault.

About point 2, not a problem either. Found an acquaintance with a laptop, will drop by tomorrow and download it.

>> thank you.

Vovanych писал(а) >>

My two reports this week on GBPUSD for four and five digits.

The results are about the same. But there is less drawdown on four digits and better results were obtained during optimization as well.

Vovanych, thank you for this work . You may look through the sets.

I have a suggestion regarding the four and five digits that slipadge may affect the market differently. It is necessary to observe.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I'm betting on a real EA in Broco. And I have history uploaded there since 15.01

?