EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 47

Vovanych >> :

Good people, help!!!

After optimising the EA, I save the final set-file to the tester folder.

When I load this file into Expert Advisor, it is stored there and is loaded into it when needed.

However, if I open this folder using the ordinary Windows Explorer, the file is not there. I have checked "show hidden files and folders" in the folder properties.

Although set-files for optimisation (6 pcs.) are visible through Explorer.

What am I doing wrong again?

I'm about to start yen tormenting))))

That's weird. I'm fine. Maybe you're looking in the wrong folder. You've got multiple copies of the terminal in there.

Try to optimize the percentage of drawdown and balance combinations. The drawdown percentage is in priority. I wish we could optimize the drawdown by absolute drawdown.

SHOOTER777, when you execute the 4th leg, should there be a sell trade in the results and a buy trade in the 5th? I have one, M1 version

gorby777 писал(а) >>
SHOOTER777, when you execute the 4th leg, should there be sell trades in the results and buy trades in the 5th? I have, M1 version

Yes, they don't have to be, but they can be. As a rule there always is.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

That's weird. I'm fine. Maybe you're looking in the wrong folder. You've got multiple copies of the terminal in there.

Try to optimize the percentage of drawdown and balance combinations. The drawdown percentage is in priority. I wish I could optimize the absolute drawdown.

I have solved the issue of missing files - the Vista virtualizes them and puts into another folder.

For some reason optimizing EURJPY always produces considerably different results.

I have not optimized drawdown percentage yet.

Vovanych >> :

The missing files have been sorted out, it's the Vista that renders them and puts them in a different folder.

When optimizing EURJPY every time I get very different results for some reason.

I have not optimized by drawdown percentage yet.

It does not really matter what to optimize by - the important thing is WHAT you have chosen. It's creativity, though. It's just easier to choose.

Eh, a script that sorts the resulting parameters by a different interval (by profit, by drawdown)

Attached is my small contribution to the common cause, two set files for EURJPY pair for the next week and two reports on their testing from 16.03 to 21.03.2009.

Only 6 optimizations were made. The two best results in my opinion were selected.

The optimizations were conducted for five digit terminals.

I will now start with GBPJPY.

Files:

And why did I skip class when they taught us the basics of programming on Iskra 286))

Vovanych >> :

Attached is my small contribution to the common cause, two set files for EURJPY pair for the next week and two reports on their testing from 16.03 to 21.03.2009.

Only 6 optimizations were made. The two best results in my opinion were selected.

The optimizations were conducted for five digit terminals.

I will now start with GBPJPY.

I select them according to the results of the last two weeks with obligatory forward testing for the previous period since January 1

Files:
ej2303.rar  1 kb

gorby777 писал(а) >>

And I am adjusting to the last two weeks with an obligatory forward test for the previous period from January 1

I will now optimize the pound and the yen and I will also run the euro yen since January 1.

What do you mean by "two weeks' results"? That is, you test it on the previous two weeks and then you make your choice?

I will probably put two more Alpari terminals today, if I have time, and run your set and my two.

Vovanych >> :

I will now optimise the pound and the yen and I will also run the euro yen from the first of January.

What do you mean by "two weeks' results"? That is, you test it on the previous two weeks and then you make your choice?

I will probably put two more Alpari terminals today, if I have time, and run both your set and mine two on them.

Yes, I'll optimise (stage 4,5,6) on the last two weeks and choose by the type of balance curve for the earlier period. Then put the poundoyen as well.

This is the first time I will do it this way.

Files:
gj2303.rar  1 kb