EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 43

Let's discuss, ask, suggest.

I have less time now, I need to spend my earnings))) on new computers and on vacations, but I am always ready for business.

I forgot to warn you, there is still a change in the second option - the end time of the trading week has been changed.

Current account -50 (+440) pips

A few more tips.

If the optimization is time-consuming, you can use the Expert Advisor with the settings obtained after the three optimization stages.

If you're using the 4+2 scheme or some other similar one, you can prepare preliminary sets by the first range without waiting until the end of the week and then further optimize them at the weekend taking into account the latest data.

Share your observations

The EA HAS THE CHARACTER!

5 pairs, lots of trades, lots of losses and such an unwillingness to go down :)

SHOOTER777, I again suggest that the general management of EAs by pairs should be moved to the global terminal variables: Equity at the beginning of the week, TrBlnc, UBlnc, DBlnc and also the lot size. There is less fuss, and also after manually changing the variables the EA will not initialise.

gorby777 писал(а) >>
In order to solve this problem, I would like to propose to put the EAs management by pairs into the global variables of the terminal: Equity at the beginning of week, TrBlnc, UBlnc, DBlnc, as well as the lot size. There is less fuss, and also after manually changing the variables the EA will not initialise.

I must have missed it, what do you mean? Tell me more. What and where to specify, what to pass to where?

In my version of EA, I use the same one on different terminals, but with different inludes, which are easily corrected.

I can do as you say, but specify what.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

The EA HAS THE CHARACTER!

5 pairs, lots of trades, lots of losses and such an unwillingness to go down :)

Apparently this is what is called "cutting losses and letting profits grow".

SHOOTER777 >> :

I must have missed it, what do you mean? Tell me more. What and where to specify, what to pass to where?

In my version of EA, I use the same one on different terminals, but with different inludes, which are easily corrected.

I can do as you want, but specify what exactly.

In the global variables of the terminal, an EA on one of the pairs (e.g. EURUSD) prescribes the variables TrBlnc, StrtBlnc, Ublnc, DBlnc during initialization.

Others use them if(GlobalVariableCheck("TrBlnc"))TrBlnc = GlobalVariableGet("TrBlnc");

You can change variables by yourself. It's convenient to use all pairs at once.

UBlnc and DBlnc specify in fractions of StrtBlnc (for example 1.25 and 0.9).

In the deinit() function insert GlobalVariableDeleteAll().

And also. May I add IsTradeContextBusy() to the position setting and modification functions? I'm sick of error 146

gorby777 писал(а) >>

In the global variables of the terminal, the Expert Advisor writes variables TrBlnc, StrtBlnc, Ublnc, DBlnc on one of the pairs (e.g. EURUSD) during initialization.

The others use them if(GlobalVariableCheck("TrBlnc"))TrBlnc = GlobalVariableGet("TrBlnc");

You can change variables by yourself. It is convenient - at once for all pairs

UBlnc and DBlnc specify in fractions from StrtBlnc (for example 1.25 and 0.9).

In the deinit() function insert GlobalVariableDeleteAll().

And one more thing. May I add IsTradeContextBusy() to the position setting and modification functions? I am sick of error 146

OK! Will do it, but next week.

16-20 March

usdjpy +167

gbpusd -45

gbpjpy -156

eurusd +339

eurjpy -518

eurgbp +101

I almost finished the week with 50 pips. On Thursday it was nearly +600 :)) I have not implemented TrBlnc for the sake of purity of the experiment and have not interfered with the Expert Advisor. I have gradually built a stable profitable, stable losing and unstable pair. I am still searching for optimization (((.

2.03.09 - 9.03.09 9.03.09 - 16.03.09 16.03.09 - 23.03.09

EUR/USD -275 pp -216 pp +509 pp
GBP/USD +65 pp -124 pp -205 pp
USD/JPY +121 pp -8 pp -103 pp
GBP/JPY -53 pp +173 pp +279 pp

total: -142 pp -175 pp +480 pp

3 weeks total: +163 pp.