EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 36

boing9267 писал(а) >>
I have prepared my sets for the next week, I put them on 4 pairs. By the name of set I think it is clear, what pairs will be traded. If you want, you may test them in your terminal.

Thanks for the sets, I didn't manage to do anything over the weekend again, I'll do EURGBP and EURJPY now, the rest as I have time. What is the version? L9m

Vovanych >> :

The question is: Is it correct that when optimising on the Alpari terminal, the first stage of optimisation takes an hour and a half?

Or have I done something wrong again? I chose M1 as the chart for the optimization.

Twice SHOOTER777 pointed out that the Expert Advisor is designed to trade on M5. And it also depends on the length of the optimum period, the indicators used

In the coming week I will be testing my optimisation idea. In the test, the forward and backward tests have shown good results. If successful, I will share it with the community

It is interesting to observe clear transitions from one steady state of the pair to another on the balance graphs.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Twice SHOOTER777 pointed out that the EA is designed to trade on M5. And it also depends on the length of the optimum period, the indicators used

The problem is that the quotes in my MetaTrader for M5 start from 25.02.09. I have just installed the terminal today.

I have tried to upload it through quotes archive. I've got the quotes from 1999 for all charts, but for M5 they start from February 25.

What to do now?

Vovanych >> :

The problem is that the quotes in my Metatrader for M5 start from 25.02.09. I just installed the terminal today.

Tried to download it through the quotes archive. I've got the quotes from 1999 for all charts, but for M5 they start from February 25.

What to do now?

Open the terminal, set the M5 timeframe on the pair, press and hold the HOME key

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Open the terminal, set the M5 timeframe on the pair, press and hold HOME

After pressing HOME it went back to 25.02.2009 and that's it (!)

Here's the story, five pairs from 10.12.2008. DC A.....i
Files:
1.zip  981 kb

gorby777 писал(а) >>
Here are five pairs from 10.12.2008. DC A.....i

Thanks, comrade!!!

Now you can go ahead and optimise!!!

SHOOTER777 >> :

Thanks for the sets, I didn't manage to do anything over the weekend again, I'll do EURGBP and EURJPY now, the rest as I have time. What is the version? L9m

N7S_AO_772012_L9_2, is there a more recent one?

Finally optimised N7S_AO_772012_L9_2 for GBPUSD M5 on Alpari.

Started trading on demo account. Not a single trade yet(((.

There was a very small amount of trades during optimization by balance with $3,000 deposit. Slightly more than ten with maximum profit per month.

And it should be ten...up to twenty trades a day. This is, of course, my dummies' reasoning.