EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 38

goldtrader >> :

The MT4 tester can't even use the 2nd core, let alone the 3rd and 4th.

So, when optimized your stone is working at no more than 25% of its power. :(

There is a little software called CPU_Control, it coordinates threads between CPU cores. It seems to work well.

Can you please tell me why at the start of the Expert Advisor in the terminal first appear its parameters and then fade out and all. put TrBlnc = false.

Maybe it's the new version of the terminal (221), it worked before.

Question from SHOOTER777. Yesterday and today the advisor closed positions on its own twice (GBPJPY +177pp and GBPUSD +175pp). Not on SL, and not on TR. And both positions are closed at the same time - buy and sell: one via stop and another one via Expert Advisor. I have not found any condition in the EA code, upon which they were closed. Is it a bug or not?

gorby777 писал(а) >>
Question from SHOOTER777. Yesterday and today the Expert Advisor closed positions twice on its own (GBPJPY +177pp and GBPUSD +175pp). Not on SL, and not on TR. And both positions are closed at the same time - buy and sell: one via stop and another one via Expert Advisor. I have not found any condition in the EA code, upon which they were closed. Is it a bug or not?

Please write the version of the EA. I will assume that it is the latest m1. Closing at signal change is controlled in trl() function here:

{if(FLG(0)) { OrderClose(prevticket,OrderLots( ),Bid,slppg(),Black);}
if(Bid > (OrderStopLoss() + (sl * 2 + spread) * Point)
{ if(VSR()< 0) { OrderClose(prevticket,OrderLots( ),Bid,slppg(),Black);}

This also happened in previous versions but it happened very rarely due to a small error (I wrote about it above).

Another unique event happened today - a position on frank at 14.00 closed at take point! I have only seen this on tests, in real life for the first time.

At the moment I have one account is not trading, too small limits set and when a loss of $200 was taken all seven EAs stopped trading, and the other account is now at -$140. Watching and analysing the charts.

All the hard-earned money drained in a day. The stability is not very good... Balance (green line) and equity for this week, 5 pairs.

SHOOTER777 >> :

Please write the version of the EA. I will assume that it is the latest m1. Closing at signal change is controlled in trl() function here:

{if(FLG(0)) { OrderClose(prevticket,OrderLots( ),Bid,slppg(),Black);}
if(Bid > (OrderStopLoss() + (sl * 2 + spread) * Point)
{ if(VSR()< 0) { OrderClose(prevticket,OrderLots( ),Bid,slppg(),Black);}

This also happened in previous versions but it happened very rarely due to a small error (I wrote about it above).

Another unique event happened today - a position on frank at 14.00 closed at take point! I have only seen this on tests, in real life for the first time.

At the moment I have one account is not trading, too small limits set and when a loss of $200 was taken all seven EAs stopped trading, and the other account is now at -$140. I am watching and analysing charts.

My version is L9_2. I've only had stops close by the stop. Apart from these two.

This week so far in the plus side, although there was a big drawdown today (see post above)

gorby777 >> :

All the hard-earned money drained in a day. The stability isn't great...

The franc must have let me down, huh?

He was on fire today.

in general, yes, the currency likes to dodge extreme goals

goldtrader >> :

The franc must have let you down.

He was on fire today.

>> I don't trade the franc. I can't name the culprit, it's the advisor's way; I don't interfere with it.

Jingo >> :
>> in general, yeah, they like to duck the extremes.

>> what's that about?

gorby777 писал(а) >>

All the hard-earned money drained in a day. The stability is not very good... Balance chart (green line) and equity for this week, 5 pairs.

Do you have a link to this indicator?