EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 32

Hello. Can someone post a full transaction report(transaction history) for a period of say two weeks? I have a couple of ideas, I'd like to give it a whirl.

A constructive remark to SHOOTER777. It is the following: you should make your own perceptron for each indicator, or make one universal one for any indicator, otherwise you will use your own indicator, but "the information is collected" through the perceptron of AO indicator.

My suggestion is to close all open trades at the end of the day, not at the end of the week.

Good luck with the testing, everyone!

Yes. Good evening, everyone. The most versatile indicator is a line, preferably a slant.

But seriously, at the beginning of the "post" there was a question about the choice of ind.

I thought that I should apply not a sampling indicator but a sampling indicator. I could go on and on

But I don't know where it will lead and it looks trivial. This is why I suggest

Do not be distracted by multicurrency and protective functions but test one currency with different indicators.

indicators. I assume that SHOOTER has done this work, but MACD has been used.

I wonder what others?

Thanks.

I've been following this thread for a long time....

how was monday?

I did something wrong, second day no new trades in 4 instruments...

rtr989 >> :
I did something wrong, second day no new trade in 4 instruments...

Dreams of yachts are dissolving :)

Good day to all. Can someone please advise a newcomer why there are no trades in the tester after optimization, there was optimization based on something, right? If I've repeated someone, sorry, it's just taking a long time to read all the pages.

ShestkoFF писал(а) >>

Dreams of yachts are dissolving :)

Well, yes, they are dissolving before my eyes... :)

i wish i could earn some money for a paddle! :)

still see if the sets are good? made it myself...

Files:
sets.zip  3 kb

cross >> :
Good day to all. Can someone please advise a newcomer why there are no trades in the tester after optimization, based on something the optimization was going on, right? If I repeated someone, sorry, it's just taking a long time to read all the pages.

I will have to read

cross >> :
Good day to all. Can someone please advise a newcomer why there are no trades in the tester after optimization, based on something the optimization was going on, right? If I've repeated someone, sorry, it's just taking a long time to read all the pages.

If there are no results after the optimization, it means that with all combinations of all parameters within specified ranges with the specified step there is no variant at which the Expert Advisor would not fail, or it simply would not trade due to non-fulfilled mandatory conditions of position opening. Try to play with lot size, losses and initial deposit size, as well as read a few pages back and look at the code.