EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 28

I have 7 instruments. L9 version with Indctr=1. Lot 0.1. Balance (-230$), equity (+550$). Sets prepared by myself, while I am learning

While I am defining the indicator, I will optimise 4 pairs EU, GU, UY, GY. I will also prepare the sets myself, at the same time I will be able to compare them.

SHOOTER777 >> :

Who is testing how and with what. I have 6 instruments in two accounts with different lots. Version L9 with Indctr=1.

The account is -$440 ( +$900 ) on one-lot 0.1 and -$3400 ( +$5600 ) on the other-lot 0.5 to 2.

An interesting observation! Different accounts, but one brokerage company. On one of them stop loss on yen was copied in one point and on another one price had not reached it in a couple of points.

Interesting observation! And if you can - name the DC, at least the first letter)

sorry for possibly stupid question... Tell me, are all these optimizations connected to each other, I mean stage 2 is based on data after stage 1? After the first stage, I load _stage_2=y_l3.set and those input parameters that were after the first optimization as I understand it are replaced by those prescribed in _stage_2=y_l3.set? what then is the point of the first optimization? or am i mistaken and am i doing something wrong? now i'm doing the following: i load _step_1=x_l3.set, optimize it, choose the best result in my opinion, right click "set input parameters", run it through the tester, then load _step_2=y_l3.set, check the box for optimization... and so 6 optimizations, after the 6th optimization I get the set I need, am I doing it right?

How do you solve the problem of switching to new tested parameters? How do you deal with the situation when after over-optimization new parameters are set, according to which, for example, buy should be opened, but we have already opened a sell since last week, or nothing is open at all. Or according to the new parameters all deals are closed at the moment, but we have not closed?

rtr989 >> :

sorry for possibly stupid question... Tell me, are all these optimizations connected to each other, I mean stage 2 is based on data after stage 1? After the first stage, I load _stage_2=y_l3.set and those input parameters that were after the first optimization as I understand it are replaced by those prescribed in _stage_2=y_l3.set? what then is the point of the first optimization? or am i mistaken and am i doing something wrong? now i'm doing the following: i load _step_1=x_l3.set, optimize it, choose the best result in my opinion, right click "set input parameters", run it through the tester, then load _step_2=y_l3.set, check the box for optimization... and so 6 optimizations, after the 6th optimization I get the set I need, am I doing it right?

I advise to optimize yourself. Use the sets just for trading.

boing9267 писал(а) >>

I advise you to optimise yourself. Use the sets just for trading.

well, i'm optimising myself! the question is whether i'm doing it correctly or not....

rtr989 >> :

I mean, if you have decided to optimise it yourself, then don't use sets at all, set the optimisation parameters step by step yourself. If you don't want to optimise it yourself, then take a ready set of the last stage, put it into your Expert Advisor and let it trade.

Today I decided to understand how the EA works and I was shocked. Everything is very confusing for me.
I wonder if anybody besides SHOOTER777 understands how an EA works. I do not mean how it should be optimized but how it works.

ShestkoFF >> :

Today I decided to understand how the EA works and I was shocked.
I wondered if anyone apart from SHOOTER777 understands how an EA works. I do not mean how it should be optimized, but how it works.

What exactly are you shocked about, please be more specific?