Interesting article - page 4

rsi >> :
Re-play is possible in a two-way game - I don't see it here. The bishop will not notice that the mosquito has made a move against him.

Really, it's not that simple... the thing is that forex is not an antagonistic game in its pure form... it's not a closed system... and in a sense you're right - you can't pit players against each other like that... I have come to the conclusion that in the end it is the "non-participants of the game" that lose out: export-import organizations, central banks that have to support their currencies...

but the question is: who is the winner? apparently the one with the best strategy...

You have an error. rsi Sorry. The money is limited. Either they have it or you have it...

Hooligans sit on the fence and look at the dance floor and there's couples, couples, couples
- Why hooligans? - Because they don't know how to dance!
Where do we get traders on MT-4?
Like:
- No job, I'll be a trader;
- I want to go and live independently, I do not want to do anything else;
=This is originally a losing position.

There is no need to compete with such people, they will die out on their own.

Helen писал(а) >>
You got it wrong. rsi>> pardon me. There's a limited amount of money. Either they have it or you have it...

That's your mistake, if one person had the money alone, the paper it's printed on would cost more.

Helen >>:
Ошибка у Вас rsi, пардон. Денег - ограниченное кол-во. Либо они у них, либо у Вас...

"He who is not with us is against us!" (C) There is no such antagonism here. Imagine that your intelligence was as good and you made the same trades as they did, but on a smaller scale - and you and they are on the plus side! And if you did not make 38, but 100%, it would not mean that they got less from it (due to your success, beating them).

Prival >> :

This is your mistake, if only one person had the money, the paper on which it is printed would cost more.

How would it be worth more if only one person had the money? )))

>> others won't even be able to buy it.)

Vinsent_Vega >> :

really, it's not that simple... the fact is that Forex is not an antagonistic game in its purest form... it's not a closed system... and in a sense you're right - you can't pit players against each other like that... I have come to the conclusion that in the end it is those who "are not in the game" who lose out: export-import organizations, central banks that have to support their currencies...

But the question is: Who is the winner? Apparently, the one with the best strategy...

Not the best, just the one that gives profits.

rsi >> :

Not the best, just the one that gives profits.

But your (my) profit is someone else's loss... >> right?

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

but your (my) profit is someone else's loss... right?

Right, only it's not necessarily Renaissance's loss.

Prival >> :

>> right, only it's not necessarily a loss to Renaissance

That's what I'm saying, to be in profit, you still need to be better than "that guy" who opened in the opposite direction... only question is who that guy is :)