Interesting article - page 12

Oh, and they don't let you lie a bit... :)) I have an old British tortoise with a nasty temper, black with a white spot on her paw.

He lives with us out of mercy and stresses it all the time.

I wouldn't advise a wild one, you'll suffer both. The city is not a forest, and the concept of happiness and freedom will not coincide.

I had an agreement with a former colleague about seven years ago, he has a bobtail at home, I even wanted to take a kitten from him, but I never did. But the kitty is very willful, it can scratch you in the face, you have to be careful with it.

2 granit77: About "out of mercy": yes, all cats and kittens are like that. I like them anyway, especially when they come to purr.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Now, they won't let you lie a bit either... :)) I have an old British tortoise with a nasty temper, black with a white spot on her paw.

Lives with us out of grace and stresses it all the time.

I wouldn't advise a wild one, you'll suffer both of them. The city is not a forest, and the notions of happiness and freedom will not coincide.

Wrong again :). The kuril is loyal to its owner, not to the house. Even in the flat not bad, and I'm looking for a house, so there is plenty of room. I forgot to add the Kuril Bobcat's peculiarity - he doesn't meow, but talks and mumbles something. The notions coincide, me in my own way, her in her own way and both beside.... Wouldn't get popped for "unsystematic" conversations :)

OK, now the catfighting has begun... A brit, also black with a tie. SOMETHING coming up :)))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I had an agreement with a former colleague about seven years ago, he has a bobtail at home, I even wanted to take a kitten from him, but I never did. But the kitty is very willful and can scratch you in the face, so you have to be careful with it.

Do you have an English or Japanese bobtail? Actually, yes. Few people know... seeing a real danger to its owner, may bite the carotid artery or the attacker's cervical vertebrae. But it rarely comes to that. Usually other things are enough. Any bandit will put on a good no-good fight after seeing a smoker's fangs, in a hypnotic trance from the sight of this cute creature and hearing a tiger's growl.

xrust >> :
Okay, now we're doing catfights... British, also black with a tie. ZS is about to get sabre-ridden :)))

+500 points !!!

>> I suggest we switch to intimacy.