1. a closed club for 4000-somethings
2. a cultural forum for those over 300
3. download p... as much as you want

sites will be separated by form and request price

- Those who ask for the development of MT technical tools

- from $20

- from 50

- from 100

as well as a special site for those who write incorrect tools for free and then ask a commercial price for their correct version

to medium

It means that our world's best domestic brains will finally be shredded and scattered as befits an advanced Western community)))

Korey >> :

to medium

it means our best domestic brains in the world will finally be shredded and scattered as befits a developed western community)))

Hooray, comrades!

Helen >> :

Look, well, it didn't work out for you, proven by you, but why with such conviction? You can work with 30 tanks with lots starting from 0.01. It's the same as - 300\0.1. And you can (and should) work quite successfully. When you worked with a grand and a lot from 0.1, you must have been doing something wrong. But that's no reason to question the opportunity itself! And if there is an opportunity - there is a way!

I understand that as a teacher you need the number of lots

you can work as you please (for a while)

don't provoke me about things

i do not advise you to build your capital on human weaknesses (i mean the human tendency to take risks and greed).

there is no way to stay in the game for a long time with such risks.

maybe you can give me the % of risk if the position went the wrong way with 1000, 1/100 leverage and 0.1 lot and the loss of deposit with a standard stop ???

OZ0 писал(а) >>

I understand that as a teacher you need the number of lots

you can work as you like (for a while)

do not provoke me about things

I would not advise to build your capital on human weaknesses (I mean risk taking and greed).

there is no way to stay in the game for a long time with such risks and Forex

maybe you could give me the % risk if a position goes the wrong way with 1000, 1/100 leverage and 0.1 lot and loss of deposit with a standard stop?

Are you advising? You? The Guru? Create what? What do you need? As a teacher? To provoke? You? What are you talking about?

Helen >> :

Your advice? You? Guru? Create what? What is needed? As a teacher? To provoke? You? What are you talking about?

NOT

>> I advise you.

About % risk and loss of deposit to repeat or will you understand it yourself?

Helen >> :

Your advice? You? Guru? Create what? What is needed? As a teacher? To provoke? You? What are you talking about?

I've got a kitty just like the one on your avatar, she hates it when it's against her fur.

granit77 писал(а) >>

I have a cat just like the one in your avatar, she hates it when it's against her fur...

It's not like yours... Notice the almost no tail and the disproportionately long powerful hind legs. The avatar is a Kuril lynx (bobtail)! Rat-killer! A bit bigger than an ordinary cat. A fearless creature. As a kitten it kills adult rats. Swims, dives(!) for fish. No claws to hide. A little dream! But... Already two kittens tried to bring me from the Kuril Islands... Still no...