Interesting article - page 8

Maximus_genuine >> :

And if the amount is even smaller

>> for example 1kilo$ is it really not possible to run your brain and 0.1 lot at the same time?

impossible - you need 0.01

Even if you inherited a million from your grandmother, if you don't have the brains, tactics and discipline, there is nothing you can do about it.... Dump.

With one kilobuck, of course, it is more difficult. You have to allow for the most unfavourable series of losses in the beginning, i.e. the luck factor comes into play here. Open a micro account with a decent brokerage company and try to diversify. And keep your head down with a very conservative MM until you gain a decent amount.

2 BARS: Even tens of millions will not help a brainless man. We are only talking about those who have brains, but have problems with money.

Maximus_genuine >> :

>> for example 1kilo$ is it really not possible to run your brain and 0.1 lot at the same time?

Give your money to a PAMM account and trade virtually in parallel - you'll learn in a couple of years.

HideYourRichess >> :
Gentlemen, you utterly amaze me. Wherein do you get such faith in the printed word...

it's not about Simons, it's not about faith in the printed word... it's just that in this case, he's an example of a man of great technical ability... personally, I'd be willing to believe that Simons is actually on the verge of bankruptcy... but you have to admit he's not the only one using technology beyond the reach of the small investor...

here's the point: is it possible for this very small investor to survive in the market... or is it utopian... it's doomed and bankrupt anyway and it's just a matter of time... personally, i've been in the real market for about a year (before that it was 3 years of training)... I haven't lost, although my profitability is certainly not as good as Better's :)... but a year of work is no indicator, and I personally do not know anyone who works in the market for several years (although this does not mean there are none)...

The most convincing proof of that would be knowing a person who has been steadily earning money in Forex for a few years... Unfortunately, I don't know them yet...

Vinsent_Vega >> :

In general, the most convincing proof would be to meet a person who has been making stable money on Forex for several years... unfortunately, I don't know them yet...

Write to me, but I am not on Forex

OZ0 >> :

>> write, but I'm not in forex.

Too bad... I'm not in the stock market yet... although I do have plans

Mathemat >> :

2 BARS: Even tens of millions won't help a brainless person. We are talking here only about those who have brains, but have problems with money.

Who would prevent to open several accounts and take small coins from different brokerage companies and save for a deposit?

I saw a bonus in one brokerage house... If you open an account with 20 quid they give you 30 bucks. But you can withdraw 30 if you make 500 trades.

Vinsent_Vega >> :

Too bad... I'm not working on the stock market yet... although I have plans, of course.

preparing a Forex project - signal trading via PAMM accounts

with a transfer to the stock market.

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

e.g. $1k is it not possible to steer with your brain and 0.1 lot at the same time?

-------------------------------------------

impossible - you need 0.01

There are as many people as there are opinions. You can, Maximus_genuine, you can. Proved and proven many times over. And with 0.01 lot at such a depot you can bet "out of the blue". I tried it, it pulls the deal when it's going the wrong way, unless, of course, prices collapse. And with 0.1 lot, yes, you need good, high-quality brains. And patience (character). Luck, sorry, has nothing to do with it.