Help me learn how to trade! - page 6

All together. :)

There is a simple "Egyptian" TC based on three mediums. I don't remember the description, alas, where I met it. But everything is intuitively clear there, though, invented for the firing pair - fuy. "You'll still be digging...

The template... and the template is not attached... EMA 7, 15 and 90 + daley levels. The working TF is 1H.

Oh, Mum!!! :)))

Thanks!

And yet you are new every time.

Swetten >> :

I went to a free week-long course.

Kind of figured something out.

Opened a demo account. I traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. I emptied.

I traded in the following way: at first I was in profit (with diligent observance of MM), and then I inevitably lost.

Basically, I made the same mistake: either I jumped into the trend late, or (as I found out later) openly went against it.

I started to look at various news feeds. It became easier. Up to a certain point.

Now my head is a mess.

What do you recommend? For example, what good book on TA to learn how to build support and resistance lines, define a trend with reversals and so on? Or what kind of "Forex for Dummies"? :))) Or analytics, like on finam.ru or youmis.ru?

P.S. I traded mostly on H1, looking at M5, M30 and H4.

P.P.S. I always open an order and set SL and TP right away.

==================================================================================================\

The simplest effective strategies (read e.g. Computer analysis of futures markets, and Linda Raschke, Katy Lin, Deborah Weir, Carola Fuerstle, Simon Wein, Curtis Face...).

====================
Using the daily closing prices of the Dow Jones Industrial Average from January 1900 to March 2001, we
find that ... . With an initial capital of $100, an investor applying this (p.831, R. Colby,
"Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators", Moscow, Alpina Business Books, 2004) strategy ...,
could earn $10`772`9856.
Trading the Dow Index:
Open a position (buy) at the current daily closing price of the instrument when that closing price is above
yesterday's MA-LW6-Close.
Correspondingly close (if previously opened) a sell position.
Open a position (sell) at the current daily close price when that close price is lower than
below yesterday's MA-LW6-Close.
Correspondingly close (if previously open) a buy position.
==================================================================================================
Options (to work on highly liquid instruments).
Entry:
- use MA-LW6-Open-Shift+1 to wait for an impulse (angle greater than 45 degrees or for the angle between MA-LW6-Open and MA6-Close to be greater than 15 degrees) opposite to the previous movement (better after divergence).
- After the impulse is over, wait for the pullback to MA-LW6-Open-Shift+1 and then price returns to the level of the impulse top - enter the
impulse development.

- after the morning flat - compression indicator

Position retention;

- post - OZ0 18.08.2008 16:25 at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11957/page7

- V.Kelasev's methods
Exit:
- Use MA-LW6-Close and MA-LW8-Open crossover (both MA-LW6-Open and MA-LW8-Close can be used - depends on what)
Filters:
- presence of divergences
- MA-LW55
- Price does not return to the top of the impulse

- timing - an upgraded indicator of the sessions

- Before the news - news indicator

- Average time of a passage (in points, candlesticks) after a pattern appearance (it differs for different frames and instruments and depends on the main and auxiliary trends slope)

- wave analysis on M1-M15 and H8-W1. (Fisher, Miner)

Before you trade, evaluate your emotional state using the Emotional Tone Scale. Trading is forbidden in all states other than conservative. Itchy hands - better wash the windows.

From 23.00 to 10.00 do not trade, on Fridays do not open positions, on Wednesdays trade with caution.

Stops (use special calculators) put only a dotted line, but with 100% performance - discipline. If you manage it, it will be a success.

==================================================================================================/

OZ0 писал(а) >> Stops (use special calculators) put only a dotted line, but with 100% execution - disciplined.

Great. Not only does it discipline you, but it shows who you really are - a handler artist or a robot maintenance and support engineer. I'm still more of the latter.

Уж не просадочка ли? Контроль?

What are you, what are you, spit it out. Just a natural disinclination to sleep much.

Well, you should save your health. It's more valuable than money.

all kinds of books here: http://tbooks.narod.ru/

Swetten >> :

It's not me. It's QIP. :)

Quip? What version? It needs to be updated to version 9020.

Download it here: http://download.qip.ru/qipinfium9020.rar

Chat ;)